Enjoyed a wonderful stay this July for a trip that had some business, some pleasure. The hotel and room were is beautiful and clean. Spent most time at main pool which the kids enjoyed. Plenty of lounge chairs during the week, a bit harder to find over the weekend. Loved that they have a market place where you can get delicious, fresh to order salads and sandwiches for very reasonable prices! Also ate at mexican restaurant onsite - good food, nicely priced, well staffed. At check in the manager was helpful in arranging that our party's room were near each other (this is a large place).
Overall, wonderful stay and would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An unspoiled natural setting. A hotel that surprises and delights. Designed to please in every way, Rosen Shingle Creek delivers exceptional luxury. From 1,501 elegant guestrooms and suites, to 15 tantalizing restaurants and lounges, to our 18-hole par 72 championship course, Rosen Shingle Creek is, in countless ways, Orlando's most inspiring AAA Four Diamond hotel. Add in RFID locks, no resort fee, free Wi-Fi, close proximity to International Drive and world-famous attractions for an unmatched Orlando experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Rosen Shingle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel Orlando
- Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando, Florida
- Shingle Creek Resort
- Rosen Shingle Creek Resort