Lac Viet Bistro
Ranked #762 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lac Viet Bistro is specializing in traditional Vietnamese cuisine, especially Northern region cuisine. The restaurant provides romantic atmosphere with mixed old French and traditional Vietnam decoration. Also, our spacious patio welcome you and your four-leg companion anytime during the year. We commit to provide exceptional foods and services.
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome. Great food and great atmosphere. I've gone here multiple times and have loved every visit. Prices are very reasonable. Service is impeccable. Atmosphere is calming. If it was possible to be in love with a place it would happen here. Memories at this restaurant. I can't think of one thing I don't love about this restaurant.

1  Thank Cortada86

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I love this place. I have been there on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank boiledpeanuts
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Best meal we had while we were here. All veggies were fresh and the meats were grilled the way it was suppose to be. The people were very polite and the music wasn't cranked up to where you couldn't hear each other talk.

1  Thank Susan N Bob C
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Just came back from Viet Nam and have gone to 3 Orlando Vietnamese restaurants so far and this is the best. Building used to be a French restaurant and like the country, the French have left.
Staff is great and willing to make changes to items to please you. Excllent food and large portions for a reasonable price. Ginger sauce could have been more aromatic but still had great but not wonderful taste like some of the local Thai restaurants do. Vietnamese pancakes were great.
Many restaurants in Vietnam play American elevator music as does Lav Viet. Could not give it five stars because of the annoying music. Theme from Man and a Woman....please. If you serve Vietnamese food, play there music.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I'd never had Vietnamese food before, and this was excellent! I was visiting on business, and two dear friends nicely took me out to dinner here.

We started with a sliced beef marinated in Tamarind. Wonderful, and more than enough for the three of us.

My friends each had pho - one that was mild, with several different kinds of beef in it - beef slices, tripe, sinew, beef balls and a few other kinds of beef. It was very good and flavorful.

The other pho was hot and spicy, with shrimp and other things in it.

Both were excellent. I had a chicken and vegetable plum sauce stir-fry over white rice. It was amazing!

The restaurant wasn't too busy when we first arrived, but did get busy later on. The staff was attentive and not intrusive at all.

It was an amazing meal!