Floriday's is a great place for a family to stay. If you want nice accommodations at a reasonable price then this is the place for you! The room was exactly as pictured on their website. It was very clean and well appointed.
This is a strong four star hotel...it is not a five star and I don't think they claim to be. There is no spa or full service restraurant. It does have a lovely pool area complete with spray toys for the little ones.
The front desk staff are awesome. They are friendly and very helpful. Period.
The room is spacious. We had a two bed/two bath with 1,100 sq ft. We had an issue with the stove and maintenance had it repaired before we returned from Disney that day.
Room service is only towels, trash, bed making and replenishing of toiletries. We stayed ten nights and upon the 7th they cleaned the room.
Floriday's is literally 8 miles from the magic Kingdom. That's according to our gps. Sea World is literally in the next block!
While we were there we only experienced rowdiness one night and that was just because I'm a light sleeper. The other nine nights were so quiet we never heard anyone and I believe it was completely booked. We never heard the occupants above, below or on either side of us.
The bed in the master was very good...the beds in the spare were not that great. The pillows were awesome in both bedrooms, however.
We loved our stay at Floriday's. We travel quite a bit and expect quite a lot. I am very OCD and had researched it extensively and didn't really believe all the rave reviews but it truly satisfied us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S.and #5 in the world in 2016, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite recently renovated condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Floridays Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Floridays Resort Orlando Florida