Wayne at the front desk is an asset to the Floridays resort. He is friendly, welcoming and on top of everything. We needed to extend our stay one day as one individual in our party wasn't feeling well and couldn't get out of bed by checkout time. One call to Wayne fixed the situation within minutes. He was very accommodating and extended our reservation without issue.
I was also very impressed with the taxi service they use. We needed a taxi every night of our stay and one quick call to the front desk was all that was required to not only get a taxi in a very timely manner but also the call back to alert us that the taxi was on the property and will be there in a few minutes.
Great service all around and very clean rooms. I was very impressed.
My only complaint is that we were in building F. And it takes literally 5 minutes of driving through the parking lots of buildings A, B, C, D and then E to get there often having to stop for people backing out of spots, loading their vehicles, etc. I don't know how there isn't a road that goes around the entire resort but from the looks of it, it appears one is being built around the facility. So perhaps this is not so much of an issue for the future.
I know many other places have this but there is a governor on the thermostat and the lowest you can set it is 70 degrees. May be fine for most people considering they have ceiling fans in every room. Just felt it was worth mentioning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S.and #5 in the world in 2016, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite recently renovated condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Floridays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Floridays Resort Orlando, Florida