After a terrible night's stay at the Disney Port Orleans French Quarter, my husband and I (and our 1 1/2 year old) decided to check out and head home a day early. As we were heading out, we made a wrong turn and ended up passing Floridays Resort. I told my husband that this resort had been # 1 on Tripadvisor for Orlando and I wondered if it was as nice as all the reviews said it was. Not thinking it would work out, we stopped in to see if there was any occupancy (it was a Friday night). Wayne at the front desk was INCREDIBLY helpful and got us in a nice 2 bedroom suite for a great rate. He was such a joy to deal with in comparison to our experience at Disney.
The room was fantastic. There were 2 bedrooms - one with a king size bed, master bath (with jacuzzi and walk-in shower), another with 2 beds, a full bath in the hallway, a full kitchen, living room (with DVD/VCR combo), dining room, and washer/dryer. It was spotless and everything was in working order. Wayne called to check and make sure that everything was okay and our response was, "Absolutely! If this isn't a remodeled unit, what in the world do those look like?" We saw nothing at all wrong with the one we were in and would have never known that it wasn't recently remodeled.
There was plenty of parking, free wi-fi throughout the resort, a restaurant, and a great pool area. My husband and son spent the entire afternoon in the pool/splash area. The resort is close to the outlets and all of the theme parks.
The next time we are in Orlando, we will definitely be staying at the Floridays Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S.and #5 in the world in 2016, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite recently renovated condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Floridays Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Floridays Resort Orlando Florida