me and my family chose Floridays resort for both our trips to orlando; it is truly a great resort. our rooms had a kitchen with appliances so we were able to go to the supermarket which was close by and stock up our fridge to cook for ourselves as suppose to going out everyday. the room also had a washer and dryer which was really useful as we stayed for over a week. rooms where huge the kids rooms had two beds in one room and each bed can fit 2 people; so there was lots of space for them. For the service it was also great. as we were staying all the way in building F the front desk offered to send us golf cart drivers that picked us up and drop us at the main swimming pool. Also front desk service was really helpful in relation to offering us places like best restaurants to go eat in, and places for the kids to go to (like sea world and universal studios) also gave us special discount deals for those places so make sure to ask them about them. They also had special busses that picked them up from front desk area and dropped them in universal studios and sea world and then picked them back up at a specific time and brought them back; so we didnt have to do it ourselves. Floridays also has a huge pool area that also offers entertainment and movie nights in the pool it was pleasurable for both us parents and kids.
I think floridays resort is one of the best places to stay at while in orlando as it is also close to many outlets, malls, restaurants, entertainment locations for the kids. and over all that it has great service and great rooms; the rooms cannot be compared to any hotel its like a retable appartment floor great bedrooms, huge kitchen, living room area with a table and a comfortably big tv area.
it was an amazing time we are looking forward to going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S.and #5 in the world in 2016, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite recently renovated condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Prestigia, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Floridays Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Floridays Resort Orlando, Florida