We had two parts to our trip 1 was vacation and 2 was to settle my daughter into her freshman year at Florida Southern College (Lakeland FL) . We chose Floridays so we were near to the college, Disney World ,and the airport.
All of our driving was easy to the D.W.parks ,restaurants and points of interest we went to (Gatorland and Wild Willies Airboat) .
We utilized the Garden Grocer which was delivered to our room prior to our arrival what a treat that is to check in late and be able to have a bite to eat immediately and a cold beer. There is a food store and Walgreens near by (3min)(mini mall they close about 11).
We stayed in a 3 bed 2 bath apartment in bldg "b" the apartment is clean and spacious there was 6 adults 1 child (15) . We were close enough to the main pool and experienced no noise. We used the smaller back pool too and my boyfriend was impressed that they will drive you there on the golf carts even thought the walk was small. He and his son also walked over to Benihana for lunch (easy walk .and he had back surgery).
Game room was fun.. air hockey tournaments ! The palms for drinks and food was very nice salads generous and delicious. Staff there was very friendly (Danielle and Britney bartenders) .
I also would like to say Andrew at the front desk who helped us print boarding passes and answered our questions was so very very helpful ,courteous ,and professional.
My boyfriend who is very difficult to please was very impressed with everything even when we had a small issue with our toilet(flusher broke) maintenance was there to fix it quickly .
We have already began to recommend Floridays to Family and friends and cant wait to be able to stay again Thanks for making our trip wonderfull!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named TripAdvisor's #1 Family hotel in the U.S.and #5 in the world in 2016, Floridays Resort Orlando is a luxury, all-suite recently renovated condominium-style Orlando resort, located in the heart of the action near Lake Buena Vista on International Drive, just a few miles from attractions and steps away from sensational shopping and dining. Our spacious 2- and 3-Bedroom Grand Suites are perfect for families looking for spacious accommodations, with 2 full baths, master suite with en suite bathroom, full kitchen (for a self-catering experience), dining and living room area, and balcony or patio. Scheduled theme park shuttles included. WiFi throughout the property and in every suite. Consistently in the top 5 on TripAdvisor, the guest experience is unparalleled in the Orlando hotel market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Floridays Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floridays Resort Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Hotel Orlando
- Floridays Orlando Hotel
- Floridays Orlando Resort
- Floridays Resort Orlando Florida