Floridays Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
8,887 results
All reviewsbuilding bfull kitchenpalm cafebedroom suitewasher and dryerpublix supermarketinternational drivemain poolpool areapremium outletssmaller poolhome away from homemaster bathsea worldstayed in buildingkids loved the poolminute drive
Reviewed 14 September 2009

I never write reviews as I simply do not care to spend the time. I will for this place as it was all of what is was supposed to be. Read the positive statements of all others and put me in the mix as completely satisfied. Jim, concierge was overly pleasant and went above and beyond. Dominic and Brittany helped with flight confirmations and when there was issues they stepped up and went the extra mile without complaint. Rooms were big, clean and exactly what you see in the photos....great. Housekeeping earned daily gratuity. Best dollar for dollar value I have had to date in highly expensive Orlando. Stop looking as this joint is what it says it is and is worth the outlay. Will be back.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2009

I had done a fair bit of research as i have been to Florida numerous times and seen all sorts of standards! Homes with Pools, Condos, Motels and Hotels ....
Got a great deal and knew exactly where this was so I thought ... give it a go !
All the reviews pointed to it being good and I wasnt disappointed!
Great value, Good standard and great location! No 30 minute drives from 'Homes' that say they are 10 mins!!!!!!!!
I'd recommend this to anyone and I will be returning to this hotel.
5 mins - Seaworld etc
10 mins - Downtown Disney and begining of Disney area
15 mins - Universal
Shops and Malls galore !
Give this one a go and you wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank Mr_Walsh
Reviewed 13 September 2009

We won a trip to Orlando with accomodations at Floridays and were blown away. This place is great. We traveled with three kids and had plenty of space. The two bedroom suites are very spacious and comfortable. Each room has a balcony.
The pool is big and has something for everyone. We were supposed to switch hotels and ended up extending our stay at Floridays instead. We fell in love with the place. We even recommended it to one of our friends who was also visiting the area, and she ended up staying with her kids at Floridays, and loved it, too. We cannot wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank nyLuv2tvl
Reviewed 13 September 2009

The Floridays has it all!!! We stayed for two weeks and had a lovely time. The apartments are lovely, clean and really spacious and the hotel facilities were excellent. I travelled with my 2 years old daughter, who loved the pool jets and little beach area. The maid service is limited, but you can get your room cleaned everyday if you pay extra.

The location is also superb, turn right out of the resort and you’re in Buena Vista with all the supermarkets, restaurants and shopping outlets. Turn left and you’ll be heading towards Universal, Sea World and Aquatica. Really impressed by the resort and Florida / Disney it’ self.

Free Wi fi also.

Only negative is that we travelled with Cosmos / Monarch, who stated that we did not have to pay the resort tax fee on departure ($10.00 per day), as it was already included in the overall price of our holiday, but it wasn’t. After two heavily worded letters to Cosmos, they did refund me the full amount. Well done Cosmos!!

I would definitely return to this resort.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2009

Just arrived home from a fortnight stay at the Floridays resort. It was amazing; polite staff, very helpful and friendly, especially Ray, who always went out of his way to have a chat. The two bedroom suite we had was spacious, clean and well stocked. there was a washing machine and dryer, which meant I came home with just one days washing! I came with my three daughters 19, 14 and 4, and son of 12. the boy had the bed settee, which he found very comfortable. There are a few local restaurants, but if you want more choice, jump on the I-ride trolley situated right outside the hotel, warning though, it does get crowded. The shuttles are good, although you have to book in advance for Disney parks. My only complaint is about the Disney shuttle, one morning a group of people who hadn't booked got on the shuttle while the driver was busy, there was not enough room, and we had to wait an extra 30 minutes for another, with a very bored 4yr old who had already waited 15 minutes. Despite that I definately want to go back to Floridays!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family