“Gator delivers!”

Gators Big Bass Guide
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Dean Puller knows his craft. My thirteen fear old son and I met Dean at Big Toho Marina at 6:30 AM and got out immediately. You may want to bring a good jacket for the ride out. Once on spot, Dean geared all the rods with shiners...don't bother with artificials unless you want a day of disappointment.

Dean knows his stuff, did I say that? He'll tell you exactly what you should be doing...When you'd are doing something wrong and when to jerk that rod. He'll also be the first to tell you that by the time he's told you to set the hook, it's about two seconds later than it should be...He'll encourage you to get "the feel" of the fish on your line.

We both caught personal bests in terms of size of fish. I think he thought it was a so so day since wet took about 12 fish, all between 3-5 pounds. My son had one on that was a monster...proudly 8-10 pounds...they are in there!

We booked a six hour trip. We enjoyed it thoroughly.

1  Thank Fluid164