“A big thank you to you!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
slapstick...
New Jersey
“A big thank you to you!”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I just wanted to share a note to thank you for all your support during my recent contact with you when booking my family vacation.

I was looking to book a vacation for my son as a reward for attending an academic day camp for the entire summer. He has worked so hard and deserves to have the best time for the one week he has before starting the next school year!

Given we also have a 22 month old baby, a regular hotel room was not going to be a good fit so I started the hunt for the best possible location that would provide space, comfort, and full facilities like a kitchen and washer dryer. I knew this was going to be a task because there are so many to choose from in Orlando.

I read what feels like hundreds of reviews on hundreds of properties and I kept coming back to the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Once I started to lean more towards the property, the next task was booking it through a reliable source since there are SO MANY ways to do so and I really needed someone to guide me through this.

I reached out to different realty companies, owners, and went directly to the property with requests and questions and you were TRULY the only person who was not only quick to respond but, genuinely wanted to help. I asked so many questions and you were always very responsive. You helped me be cautious about who I book through and what it means to book through an owner vs. directly through the property. You helped me to be confident in our choice, not only out of your responsiveness and willingness to help but because of personal experience with the property as well.

We are very much looking forward to our trip and are very comfortable with our choice thanks to you!

Thank you again!

Traci

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing