Before arriving at the Blue Heron Beach Resort we had spent 4 days in Tampa at a "mediocre" all suites resort. When we opened the door to our suite here, I was speechless! This resort has everything you want or need when you are away from home. The size of our suite was perfect for our family of five. We stayed in the "family suite". I loved the washer and dryer and being able to come home with suitcases full of clean clothes. The suite was impeccably clean, and you could tell they take care of the property. The staff was top-notch and gave us menus for nearby chinese delivery and were available during our early morning check out. I spent hours upon hours researching our trip to Florida and it was worth it! We did have a minor issue with the jacuzzi tub turning off due to the breaker box, but as soon as I called the front desk I was greeted by name and maintenance came promptly to fix the issue. The same issue happened again, but I didn't call a second time. If I has to leave on tip for management .............................. install a lock on the bedroom door.......... you know.......... for a little privacy from the kids. I am still 100% satisfied with this place and we will be back in May!
We stayed over Thanksgiving (2012) and since I dont get paid to write reviews it took me a little while to get around to it............but......................I wanted to share my excellent experience with my fellow Trip Advisor members.
P.S. If you are trying to decide between a small cramped hotel "ROOM" on a theme parks property or off, you will be happy to come back to a entire "SUITE" at the Blue Heron Beach Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Heron Beach Resort, a lakefront resort featuring one- and two-bedroom, condominium-style suites is just one mile from the entrance to the Walt Disney World and located just off Interstate 4 at exit 68. In addition to our immediate proximity to Disney World, we are also just four miles from SeaWorld and their new water park, Aquatica. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are eight short miles north on Interstate 4. The Premium Outlet Mall, just one mile from our front door offers discounted merchandise from some of the world’s most recognizable names. We are in the midst of Lake Buena Vista, the primary tourist area where you’ll find hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.The Blue Heron Beach Resort offers one- and two-bedroom suites with living room and patio overlooking the resort pools and Lake Bryan. Each suite also has a full kitchen, dining area and two full baths. In-suite amenities include flat screen TVs with DVD players, high speed internet, washer and dryer and Jacuzzi-jetted tub in the master bath. Resort amenities include two heated pools, a kid’s pool, an outdoor hot tub, fitness center, game room, access to the miniature golf course adjacent to the hotel, and water sports available from our own docks on Lake Bryan. Services include a complimentary shuttle to the major theme parks. Parking is free. Our full service concierge can help you with car rental, attraction tickets and/or restaurant reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Heron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Heron Beach Hotel Orlando
- Blue Heron Beach Resort Orlando, Florida