Stayed here with husband, daughter and a friend recently while visiting Disney and Epcot. The location was good, although often extremely heavy traffic at all times of the day. Very close to Downtown Disney and the Premium Outlets (1.5 miles). On a holiday weekend, with a marathon at Epcot it can become a challenge to get around. The unit was plenty large enough for 4 adults, although like others have noted, they are due a face lift. While Festiva has only owned the property for 6 years, clearly these units are either older or have extensive wear. The blankets were old and very coarse (like a worn out mattress cover perhaps) and the mattress on the pull out couch was miserable. On the other hand the king bed in the bedroom was very comfortable. The rooms were very quiet in spite of being close to a major roadway. The view was spectacular and the pool was a nice addition, especially since it was in the high 70's and the pool was heated. There was a Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Dollar Tree and Cici's Pizza all in easy walking distance. The front desk staff was extremely helpful as well. I would definitely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Heron Beach Resort, a lakefront resort featuring one- and two-bedroom, condominium-style suites is just one mile from the entrance to the Walt Disney World and located just off Interstate 4 at exit 68. In addition to our immediate proximity to Disney World, we are also just four miles from SeaWorld and their new water park, Aquatica. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are eight short miles north on Interstate 4. The Premium Outlet Mall, just one mile from our front door offers discounted merchandise from some of the world’s most recognizable names. We are in the midst of Lake Buena Vista, the primary tourist area where you’ll find hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.The Blue Heron Beach Resort offers one- and two-bedroom suites with living room and patio overlooking the resort pools and Lake Bryan. Each suite also has a full kitchen, dining area and two full baths. In-suite amenities include flat screen TVs with DVD players, high speed internet, washer and dryer and Jacuzzi-jetted tub in the master bath. Resort amenities include two heated pools, a kid’s pool, an outdoor hot tub, fitness center, game room, access to the miniature golf course adjacent to the hotel, and water sports available from our own docks on Lake Bryan. Services include a complimentary shuttle to the major theme parks. Parking is free. Our full service concierge can help you with car rental, attraction tickets and/or restaurant reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Heron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Heron Beach Hotel Orlando
- Blue Heron Beach Resort Orlando, Florida