This was my 20th visit to orlando and my new wifes first, I have never been to the blue heron beach resort but it wont be my last, I have driven past it many times and when we got to stay their we were not disappointed, our stay was for 14 night and we were on the 14th floor in a one bedroom apartment, what fantastic view at the rear over lake bryan and at the front all of down town Disney, we watched the fireworks on several occasions. Apartment was roomy and very clean, both bathrooms were spotless, and the master bedroom had a massive king-size bed, also the kitchen was very clean and all the appliances worked well, the granite work surfaces were clean and unmarked or chipped, all in all first class.
To sum it up, we were very impressed, the reception staff were extremely helpful and when the apartment was cleaned during the stay the place was left immaculate. The only small problem we had was with the wifi, i did talk to reception and the handy man came and fitted a new router, they do do have a small problem with the wifi here, its not the staffs fault and a day before we left an engineer was on site from the provider working on a solution, this did not impact on our holiday, we will return, thank you blue heron we had a great time x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Heron Beach Resort, a lakefront resort featuring one- and two-bedroom, condominium-style suites is just one mile from the entrance to the Walt Disney World and located just off Interstate 4 at exit 68. In addition to our immediate proximity to Disney World, we are also just four miles from SeaWorld and their new water park, Aquatica. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are eight short miles north on Interstate 4. The Premium Outlet Mall, just one mile from our front door offers discounted merchandise from some of the world’s most recognizable names. We are in the midst of Lake Buena Vista, the primary tourist area where you’ll find hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.The Blue Heron Beach Resort offers one- and two-bedroom suites with living room and patio overlooking the resort pools and Lake Bryan. Each suite also has a full kitchen, dining area and two full baths. In-suite amenities include flat screen TVs with DVD players, high speed internet, washer and dryer and Jacuzzi-jetted tub in the master bath. Resort amenities include two heated pools, a kid’s pool, an outdoor hot tub, fitness center, game room, access to the miniature golf course adjacent to the hotel, and water sports available from our own docks on Lake Bryan. Services include a complimentary shuttle to the major theme parks. Parking is free. Our full service concierge can help you with car rental, attraction tickets and/or restaurant reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Heron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Heron Beach Hotel Orlando
- Blue Heron Beach Resort Orlando, Florida