Suite was of high standard with superb views over lake. As we had one of the larger suites we could also see Downtown Disney from the back balcony which meant we could watch the fireworks at night. Also good facilities within suite with decent sized kitchen including large fridge/freezer and also washer/dryer to freshen up our clothes.
Central location to everything we needed. Short easy drive into Disney parks, Universal and Seaworld. Only short drive from Outlet stores. Numerous restaurants closeby some within walking distance (thoroughly recommend Santa Fe Steakhouse across the road). Also had supermarket, souvenir shops, Starbucks, Dunkin Doughnuts, Subway and mini golf all next to complex. Pools were excellent - very clean and child friendly (our 11 and 6 year old preferred the hotel pools to the waterparks).
Staff were very friendly and helpful with free safety deposit box and Wifi available. We had problem with our Wifi router initially but this was sorted without hassle.
Had facility to book park tickets and excursions at lobby. We booked day trip to Seaworld at a good price and well worth the money.
Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we would recommend the Blue Heron to any family, young or old.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Heron Beach Resort, a lakefront resort featuring one- and two-bedroom, condominium-style suites is just one mile from the entrance to the Walt Disney World and located just off Interstate 4 at exit 68. In addition to our immediate proximity to Disney World, we are also just four miles from SeaWorld and their new water park, Aquatica. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are eight short miles north on Interstate 4. The Premium Outlet Mall, just one mile from our front door offers discounted merchandise from some of the world’s most recognizable names. We are in the midst of Lake Buena Vista, the primary tourist area where you’ll find hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.The Blue Heron Beach Resort offers one- and two-bedroom suites with living room and patio overlooking the resort pools and Lake Bryan. Each suite also has a full kitchen, dining area and two full baths. In-suite amenities include flat screen TVs with DVD players, high speed internet, washer and dryer and Jacuzzi-jetted tub in the master bath. Resort amenities include two heated pools, a kid’s pool, an outdoor hot tub, fitness center, game room, access to the miniature golf course adjacent to the hotel, and water sports available from our own docks on Lake Bryan. Services include a complimentary shuttle to the major theme parks. Parking is free. Our full service concierge can help you with car rental, attraction tickets and/or restaurant reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Heron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Heron Beach Hotel Orlando
- Blue Heron Beach Resort Orlando, Florida