We stayed at the Blue Heron from April 24th thru may 1st. The staff was friendly and helpful, they even gave us a late check out. They had shuttles to the main transportation center at Epcot. The return shuttles drop people off at other hotels, so allow extra time to return. Our room was a 2 bedroom condo with a king size bed in 1 room, 2 twins in the other room, 2 balconies, a kitchenette, sleeper sofa, and bunk beds. I slept on the king bed which was comfortable and the whirlpool tub cane in handy after spending all day at the parks. The condo was over 1300 sq. Feet and was so spacious considering it slept 8 of us comfortably. We stayed in tower 1 to 310. The condo itself was upto date with some pineapple and palm decor. We hit up the dollar tree for snacks and food which was conveniently located within walking distance from our hotel. There was also a Dunkin donuts, Cicis pizza, and a gift shop in the same strip. We rented a car and drove to the magic kingdom one of the days which was am ready drive from the blue Heron. There are 3 pools here as well. The main pool, a kiddie pool, another small pool (someone told me it was filled with salt water), and a hot tub. Kikis tiki bar had beer and wine and they are trying to get liquor again, which wasn't a big problem for me and the bartender Linda was so sweet and easy to talk to. I loved staying here. The washer/dryer came in super handy and the hotels location is great! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this establishment to anyone that wants the biggest bang for their buck! We don't have anything bad to say about this place! I think my mom wants to live their permanently! Lol! The staff was awesome from the front desk to the shuttle drivers. No regrets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Heron Beach Resort, a lakefront resort featuring one- and two-bedroom, condominium-style suites is just one mile from the entrance to the Walt Disney World and located just off Interstate 4 at exit 68. In addition to our immediate proximity to Disney World, we are also just four miles from SeaWorld and their new water park, Aquatica. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are eight short miles north on Interstate 4. The Premium Outlet Mall, just one mile from our front door offers discounted merchandise from some of the world’s most recognizable names. We are in the midst of Lake Buena Vista, the primary tourist area where you’ll find hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.The Blue Heron Beach Resort offers one- and two-bedroom suites with living room and patio overlooking the resort pools and Lake Bryan. Each suite also has a full kitchen, dining area and two full baths. In-suite amenities include flat screen TVs with DVD players, high speed internet, washer and dryer and Jacuzzi-jetted tub in the master bath. Resort amenities include two heated pools, a kid’s pool, an outdoor hot tub, fitness center, game room, access to the miniature golf course adjacent to the hotel, and water sports available from our own docks on Lake Bryan. Services include a complimentary shuttle to the major theme parks. Parking is free. Our full service concierge can help you with car rental, attraction tickets and/or restaurant reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Heron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Heron Beach Hotel Orlando
- Blue Heron Beach Resort Orlando, Florida