“Beautiful!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Blue Heron Beach Resort
Ranked #74 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
“Beautiful!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed the first week of July for my now 11 yr old sons birthday vacation. I had seen some complaints by people prior to our stay so I was crossing my fingers and toes that everything was going to be beautiful and it was, my only complaint is that we couldn't stay longer!! Our room was beautiful, the balcony had an exquisite view of the sunrise and pool, my husband and son even enjoyed the jet ski's on the lake. I would go back for a stay in heartbeat!!! Thank you guys!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank jamie e
BHBR-Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Heron Beach Resort, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
We are so grateful for your wonderful recommendation!

Thank you once again for choosing our resort. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests.

So happy the jet ski's were fun and the view was enjoyable and that you will definitely come back to visit us again.

The Staff and Management at The Blue Heron Beach Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (564)
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Big apartment well decorated, with an out stand water view. Works as a apart-hotel, so all resort services are not included, but can be requested by a sigle $20 fee. If you stay more thand a week you have 1 clean day for free. I do recomend

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RicardoPetri
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We would like to thank you
for staying with us. It is great to know that you enjoyed our suites .

In an effort to minimize your nightly room rate and to simultaneously provide you with more privacy, the resort does not include daily housekeeping services in your room rate. We can provide you with housekeeping services on an “a la carte” basis.

We really appreciate your review and hope to welcome you back soon!

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I booked this vacation condo with the hope I am getting a nice place for my family and I. However, the rooms we were assigned was old and everything needs to be replaced. For the price I thought I would get a quality condo. The reasons I hate this place: the master suit bed was unfortunately, the bathroom shower tap didn't work properly. The second bedroom beds were uncomfortable as well; we all have back pains! The televisions weren't working properly as well. I did like the location of the property, but I didn't enjoy staying st this property. ..unfortunately most of the issues didn't show up until we unpack so I didn't let know until after! But they should have given us a functioning space instead of the place that everything needs to be fix.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
1 Thank shyluve23
BHBR-Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Heron Beach Resort, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Blue Heron Beach Resort. Your feedback is a very important part of our guest satisfaction program, and we use this as a valuable training tool for our associates. Our goal is to completely satisfy each of our guests during every stay, and I am truly sorry this was not your experience during your recent stay with us.

I am sorry your room was not to your liking. Many units have new carpeting and new bed linens and mattresses. I am sorry if this was not the case with your room. We were upgrading the televisions to digital and high definition for the guest and during this upgrade we had a few glitches which possibly caused the issues with your television. I am sorry this happened.

Again, we sincerely thank you for your valuable comments. On behalf of our entire management team, we look forward to showing you our true level of service during your next visit.
Blue Springs, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed on the 14th floor at the Blue Heron Beach Resort on July 2-5, 2014. We had the best time. The room was perfect, the owners were wonderful, the staff was very accommodating. Our view was perfect we could see fireworks all over the city. We could see Disney's every night. The location is such a plus, truly 15 mins from most anything you want to do. The facility was so clean and nicely kept. Very easy access to our room which is such an asset. We will be back and will stay longer next time.

Room Tip: I loved the 14th floor of tower 1. The view is just incredible. From the balcony you are overlooki...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank bdimom
Thank you for sharing your experience to other travelers who are wanting to make a reservation at the Blue Heron Beach Resort. Your review is greatly appreciated and well stated. I am glad you enjoyed everything that we have to offer and do hope we will see you back again soon.

Cottage Grove, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Our family booked a two bedroom deluxe suite and stayed from 7/4-7/12/14. We found this property to be a great value. Having a kitchen and laundry in the unit was fantastic. The unit was large and the property was convenient to many local attractions. My husband would have rated this a five, I gave it a four because I felt the unit was not as clean as it should have been, particularly the floors, however it was not unsanitary and it was far cleaner than many high end chain hotels.

There are many conveniences within walking distance as well including Starbucks, drugstores, and eateries. We have stayed at Disney properties in the past and never will again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank mntrvlrs
Thank you for your comments and that you had a good stay with us.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the cleanliness of your guest room. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize, as that was not the way we typically take care of our guests. We have discussed this topic with the housekeeper who cleaned the room before your arrival, and the Supervisor who should have double-checked the room, and given the room an additional preventative maintenance cleaning. I know that does not change your experience but I hope that you can feel confident that we heard your concern.I apologize again for the problems, and thank you for taking the time to let me know about it. Without your guest feedback we cannot continue to improve our services. We look forward to your return to the area.

The Management at The Blue Heron Beach Resort
KENT UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Would highly recommend this hotel. We had a great time here, we stayed on the 17th floor and the views are fantastic, you can see the disney fireworks at night. would definatley stay again. Service is great and the apartments are fully stocked with everything you might need. Staff put themselves out and the hotel is near to all disney parks.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank SARA K
Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your experience at The Blue Heron. We are so glad to hear that everything was amazing. If you find yourself coming back to Orlando, we hope you will come back and see us.

Alloa, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stayed for five nights with my two teenage sons. On arriving at the property the exterior looked a bit run down and I got that sinking feeling that I'd made a big mistake booking it. The accommodation is very spacious and from the 8th floor we had fabulous views, we saw so many firework displays over the 4th July. The furnishings have been well used and show it, the sofas in our property just looked a bit grubby. The kitchen is well equipped and the appliances appeared quite new apart from the dishwasher, which didn't clean dishes and had smelly stagnant water at the bottom. The towels are small, greyish in colour and scratchy - they really should be retired. Location is good for Disney and I4, but there is a lot of noise from the road outside. The view out the back over Lake Bryan is beautiful and a complete contrast to the view out front. The bed in the master suite was comfy, the twin beds in the second room were not. The wifi was temperamental and slow. If the room had been upgraded a bit, this could be a lovely place to stay, but in its current condition it was just OK. For a short stay it suited us, personally I wouldn't have like to spend my whole 2 week vacation here, but if you're after space at a reasonable price, then give it a try.

Room Tip: To see Disney fireworks choose a higher room facing the front, but the rear facing rooms are quieter...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank geecee55
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experiences at The Blue Heron. It is wonderful to hear that our large suites were perfect for your family as well as your view of the fireworks.
Many of the units have new mattresses, bed linens, new flat screen TV's and carpeting. I am sorry this was not the case with the unit you had.

This maintenance is handled through a third-party company and this review will be sent to them regarding the dishwasher as well as the housekeeping issues will be addressed to the housekeeping department. We take your comments very seriously and will be taking action to resolve them internally.

We hope that you will consider giving us another chance in the future.

The Management at The Blue Heron Beach Resort