We stayed in a family suite at the Blue Heron Beach Resort for a family vacation. When we arrived, a very friendly young woman greeted us and checked us in. Our bags were brought up to our room by another courteous employee and we were shown around the room. He told us how to operate everything and told about places to go and about discount tickets available. (Nice touch.)
There are so many pros- friendly employees, spacious rooms, great value, close to restaurants. Beautiful sunrise /sunset views of Lake Bryan. Nice spacious pool. 2 bathrooms. Quiet (There were times when we thought we were the only ones at the resort.)
Cons- (These are minor) Carpet in our room was a little dirty. Wi-fi was not the best. (It would have been nice to have wifi in the room.)
Overall, I will DEFINITELY stay again at the Blue Heron Beach Resort when vacationing in Orlando except next time I would like to stay in the larger room with a balcony on each end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Heron Beach Resort, a lakefront resort featuring one- and two-bedroom, condominium-style suites is just one mile from the entrance to the Walt Disney World and located just off Interstate 4 at exit 68. In addition to our immediate proximity to Disney World, we are also just four miles from SeaWorld and their new water park, Aquatica. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are eight short miles north on Interstate 4. The Premium Outlet Mall, just one mile from our front door offers discounted merchandise from some of the world’s most recognizable names. We are in the midst of Lake Buena Vista, the primary tourist area where you’ll find hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues.The Blue Heron Beach Resort offers one- and two-bedroom suites with living room and patio overlooking the resort pools and Lake Bryan. Each suite also has a full kitchen, dining area and two full baths. In-suite amenities include flat screen TVs with DVD players, high speed internet, washer and dryer and Jacuzzi-jetted tub in the master bath. Resort amenities include two heated pools, a kid’s pool, an outdoor hot tub, fitness center, game room, access to the miniature golf course adjacent to the hotel, and water sports available from our own docks on Lake Bryan. Services include a complimentary shuttle to the major theme parks. Parking is free. Our full service concierge can help you with car rental, attraction tickets and/or restaurant reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Southall Travel, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Blue Heron Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Heron Beach Hotel Orlando
- Blue Heron Beach Resort Orlando, Florida