“Great but not exceptional!”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Indulge in our famous dry aged steaks, 5,000 or so bottles of wine from our award-winning list, and sublime desserts. All in an atmosphere of the casual ease and elegance born of Floridian leisure. We are located at The Pointe Orlando. Near the Convention Center. The finest hotels. And, naturally, the best golf courses.The Capital Grille Orlando. Paradise, redefined.
“Great but not exceptional!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I am not saying this place isn't good but know where you are going if this is your destination. It is a beautiful place with a great window for people watching. I felt completely underdressed and the $$ was high. The food was very good and the server very attentive (border line creepy though). Not a family environment seemed more like a business or a very special night with your someone special kind of place. The location is in the middle of FUN so seems a little out of place but still very good!

• Visited June 2014

“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My husband and I went here for his birthday back in December 2012. The minute we walked into the door, we were treated like royalty. We had a very memorable dinner here not only because the food was AMAZING but also because the service was excellent. The restaurant atmosphere was very romantic and very quiet which we loved because it felt more intimate that way. Their lobster mac and cheese was the absolute best we have ever tasted and their Parmesan truffle fries were very tasty. My husband had the Delmonico Steak in which he described as the most flavorful steak he had ever tasted and I had to agree with him once I took a bite! Looking forward to dining here again...HIGHLY recommend it.

• Visited December 2013
“Best steak of the holiday!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Resteraunt was just across from our hotel. Ate there on our last night. Been to several steak houses on the holiday around the area. Best steak of the holiday!!!!! Was amazing and highly recommend a visit. Service was excellent as well

Tampa, Florida
“Always excellent! ”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My first time at this capital grill but probably my 20th time at the franchise.

I had the 22oz bone in ribeye and as always it was cooked and seasoned to perfection. The cut had no excess fat on it and I must say, I have never had a bad cut anytime I've been to the capital grill.

I frequent steak houses often and the capital grille remains in my top three of all time.

Service was prompt, friendly and courteous. The entire experience was just great.

Orlando, Florida
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food is amazing! Wish the prices were better, I'd go every week! Staff is nice! Located right in Pointe Orlando, you can walk it all off while shopping! :)

Visited October 2013