B Resort & Spa
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
3,168 results
All reviewsdisney springsaveda productswalking distance to disneypoolside roomparking feepool barfront desk staffbunk bedsnear disneydisney areadisney tripmini fridgedisney worldfree shuttlemagic kingdomlobbyparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Needed a one night stay in Orlando and came across this one. .. As my name starts with a B i booked it fast ... How could this not B good?
After a long line at the car rentals we were happy getting here and was immediately helped and even upgraded (must B the name ; ).
I've been in many hotels and even if a few things are not complete i can't find a negative!
Best room, Best wifi (no logins per device and fast! ) Best breakfast .... Great pool. .. Plenty of sun. ..
I do have a spare booking here for another 3 days later in my stay. ... even if B resort is out of my route by then. .. weer wel for sure consider coming right back as the plusses seem to outweigh the extra driving.
Thanks for making our first night of three weeks in the US perfect and very hard to B-eat:)
Don't hesitate. .. Just book!!!
Greetings from the B pool . B.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank dk2nl
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very nice room very fresh and bright look of lobby.Self Parking was so easy.Pool wasnt ready but they were working hard to finish it. They have upgraded our room due to uncompleted pool. Breakfast was very reasonable too.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank dontsendme
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Beautiful, romantic facility with exceptional customer service. It has a little bit of a South Beach Miami feel to it. However, the swimming pool was still waiting inspection from the city and was not open. The resort fee was waved and we were told we would be allowed access to the pool area of the hotel next door. Management tried to make it up to us in every way possible plus were given a free buffet breakfast every morning during our 3 day stay.. The down side for me was there was no coffee available after 11am!! We left (B) happy and will definitely return.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to paint, glue or new carpet smell I would wait until the hotel is broken in a little. The odors were a little overwhelming in our room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank leslieheart48 .
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I would like to say that the B resort, has a very relaxed and immaculate layout. Everyone at the conference felt as though the main lobby was literally their living room.

The world cup matches had everyone screaming and cheering well into the morning hours.
Hotel staff were extremely courteous and didn't blink an eye.

Upon my return to Canada, I had an issue with something that needed to be rectified.
I called and spoke with the manager Rafael and as soon as he came on the phone I already
knew it was going to be solved.

He was so relaxed and confident and genuinely listened to what I had to say. He really made my day and solved the issue.

Well this is the level of service one can expect both before, during and after your stay.
When I head back to Florida I will be sure to make a stop at the B.

Lex

Thanks again guys!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Big A
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This resort is beautiful (and I assume will only continue to improve as the renovation continues!) The staff did everything to accommodate every need and desire! They were also very friendly! I am hoping the current fitness facility is only temporary until the resort is finished. If it's not, they need to put better doors to separate from the outside hallway and add mirrors.
The B Resort is super chic and filled with classy modern decor! I want to return when it is all complete -- this will be the place to stay when visiting Disney World.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank keyshape
Rafael O, Front Office Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

keyshape, indeed our resort is beautiful and the current fitness facility is only temporary until the completion of the project. Our staff prides themselves in meeting and exceeding guest’s expectations and they were excited to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you to our resort on your next visit to area.