“Very clean, modern decor”
Review of B Resort & Spa

B Resort & Spa
Ranked #118 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Hoover
“Very clean, modern decor”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay. Very clean throughout. Stay very friendly. Great breakfast downstairs in lobby with an omelet station. Bunk beds were a great idea in the room for our kids. Would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Lilvette98

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

First-time staying at the B Resort. Everything was great and the room was all we could have asked for clean, comfortable, with a great view. Also we had a free hot breakfast at the hotel, not sure if it was a promotion or if it is always included.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank rt53
Rafael O, Guest Relations Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
rl53, thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent experience. I am thrilled that we met and exceeded your expectations on your inaugural stay at the B Resort & Spa. The complimentary breakfast offering has been promotional only, however, it has been extended until July 31. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your future stays.
Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This resort is absolutley beautiful. Very spacious rooms and the staff is so friendly and helpful. My first visit was in June and I returned in July and I only live 45 mins-1hr away so clearly I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ebony_J2014
Ebony_J2014, thank you for your kind words and staying at the B Resort & Spa. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visits to the area.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I am a local and wanted to hang out around the downtown disney area .Wow, when you walk in it is very pretty. Had a smooth check in with Sylvia, she was very friendly and attentive. Received two free waters at check in. Had a travel zoo deal, no resort fee, free parking and free breakfast! Renovation has been done beautifully. Pool is ok nothing special. Currently not open was the spa, pool bar and on site restaurant. There was a small. Bar offering drinks and a nice lounge area. Very trendy. The deal was great and will definitely come back if the offer deals again!

Room Tip: Call hotel for deals or travel zoo. Pool bar, spa and restaurant not open yet so you may want to cal...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank csoylinda
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This is one of the prettiest hotels I have ever stayed at! I told my husband I want my bathroom at home to look like those bathrooms. The beds were super comfortable and the room was very cozy. We only stayed for a night and because of that we opted for a smaller room. Our beds in our room were full when we thought they would be queen but it all worked out fine for us and we loved our view of the night time fireworks. Rapheal and Raymond were so nice and especially helpful to us. Everyone was really friendly and the hotel was very conveniently located. Our only negative was the room did not have a refrigerator in the room. This would have been problematic for us if we had stayed longer because we have small children who drink milk regularly. Overall we had a great experience and enjoyed our stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank amberm619
Dothan al
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just stayed one night at this newly renovated hotel near Disneyworld. On the plus side, friendly check-in, nice rooms with minimalistic design, comfortable beds and a GREAT T.V. (45 to 50 inch LG T.V. with HD reception. Additionally, complimentary breakfast was very good and a reception hour from 6:00 to 7:00 PM with free beer and wine. On the downside - internet reception didn't work most of the time, AC was fairly loud and temperature readout wasn't even close to actual room temperature (set temp to 63° degrees to get approx 71), toilet was tiny and cheaply made and the room could use more electrical outlets (only 1 free outlet) by the beds (business center outlet by desk completely pulled out of the wall when unplugging my IPAD. Stayed with a travelzoo coupon for 99 dollars total (including resort fee and parking) - this was a fair price for the room.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor for a better view.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank KeithF928
Rafael O, Guest Relations Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you were able to experience our Self-Expression Hospitality during your stay. Rest assured your feedback has been reviewed for follow-up action by our team. Once again, thank you for staying at B Resort & Spa and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel looks so sleek and new online, but upon arrival it just doesn't have that 4 star feel or even 3 star feel. The lobby was uncomfortably warm and there was a long wait at check-in, even through there was only 2 ppl ahead of me. The check-in clerks just seemed overwhelmed. I reserved the king room with the two bunk beds weeks in advanced. Upon arrival I was told that the type of room I specifically reserved was not available, they instead offered a room with two double beds, the room was small and the beds were small, I knew my family of four would not be comfortable there for a 5 night stay, so we went back down to request a room more inline with what I actually reserved they then offered a king with pull out sofa...the pull out sofa was the size of a small toddler bed. We could not stay. I requested that my credit card be cleared and off we went to scramble and try to find last minute accommodations. Sad to say some how they still charged my card $700 I'm working with a young lady in their Accounting Dept to remove she seems helpful and professional hoping to resolve quickly.

Room Tip: Hotel seems geared more for singles not families.
Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank JDsMom2
JDsMom2, thank for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience. I am glad that we were able to resolve the billing issue quickly and to your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you in the future. Once again, thank you for you feedback.