“A good time was had.”

Ranked #119 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Morristown, New Jersey
“A good time was had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Everything about B is top notch. The room was outstanding, however it did require an upgrade from the $99. offer on book-it. The staff was great, Sammy and John at check in made life easy for us. zac at the front desk wes very helpful, The pool was open and clean, but a little small. The restaurants look great, but not open yet.

Room Tip: Take upper level rooms with view of downtown and evening fireworks,
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (430)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I visited the B hotel for a one night stay. Kelly, the bartender in the main lobby informed me about "B Social" - a 1 hour gathering which provided complimentary wine and snacks. Kelly was incredible by demonstrating the upmost professionalism. Her warm personality and friendly smile was welcoming. As a guest, I felt the comfort of home and yet the luxury of a resort. She made my stay fantastic and I will absolutely be back to stay at the B hotel. When I am in the orlando area I usually stay on Disney property but my family wanted to try this hotel out. I have never seen Disney serve complimentary beverages and snacks which for me was a major stand out. Wally, the manager heard me talking about how happy I was with the service in which he came over to greet me. Again, professional and warm. Something Disney can sometimes lack.

4 Thank Autumn D
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

From arrival to departure, this hotel was simply amazing. The customer service is excellent, the GM was visible throughout our stay to ensure each and every guest had a nice stay. If you are booking a weekend with your family or bringing a group to Orlando, this new gem is the place to be. Beds were comfy, I had a huge garden jet tub in my room and could see the Disney fireworks from my room. They are brand new and want your business. I will stay there again and will tell everyone to stay as well. The south beach look yet personal service of being at home make this the perfect fit for Orlando. The spa and bbq place will be open soon an will make this place perfection. Ask for Betty Ann in sales and she will take great care of you or your group.

Room Tip: high floor to see the fireworks and city sights
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Michelle W
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We decided to stay in downtown Disney and take a chance on a non Official Disney resort and boy are we glad we did. The "B" is chic, fresh and newly renovated. We stayed from June 28 to July 5th. I booked a room with 2 queen bends with a sleeper sofa. There were four of us, two teenage boys, a pre teen girl and myself and there was plenty of space, much larger than some of the disney deluxe hotel rooms with similar beds. Impeccable clean, beautifully decorated and the staff was exceptional especially Sylvia at the front desk. The restaurant and pool side bar were not open yet, but there was an attendant. There was a free cocktail hour from 6 to 7pm with free beer and wine. Our resort fee was waived and they surprised us with free breakfast for the entire stay. The beds were extremely comfortable.

I gave this review 4 stars and not 5 for the following reasons:

-Restaurants and spa were not open yet.
-No microwaves in the rooms, mini fridge were for beverages only not for food storage.
-Children were not included in the 6 to 7 happy hour, they could have served sodas and snacks for them too.
-No trash receptacles in the lobby, elevators or the main entrance, had to carry trash around with me.
-It would have been nice to have a convenience store for milk, soda, snacks and ready made sandwiches like other hotels. Teenagers are always hungry at all times of the day and night.

We will definitely "B" back, hopefully they will continue to improve and give the same if not even better service.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Nancy B
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Had the Grand opportunity to stay here during the 4th of July week. The B Resort and Spa would receive a 9+ rating , Even though the overall amenities were being processed for completion .It is certainly a works in progress ! I certainly was " Wow"ed by exceptional courteous care and hospitality and professionalism that was provided to me and my family in every instance .! David, Teresa, Rashid, Kelly, Merline, Angel ,Belinda, Raymond, Anyssa and the Consierge all worked with great passion to ensure that our stay was a beautiful experience . If there was something that was not available, they worked to find a solution to that issue. Talk about Magnificence ! Truly a breath of Fresh Air ! I've in various resorts in the U.S., but this resorts Artistry in design, beautiful Decor, beautiful rooms ,cleanliness and brilliance of service are unmatched ! Keep up the great work " B Team " ! , " B " Blessed ! I will B returning !!! . Thank You All !

5 Thank Lydia B
Warner Robins, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a very nice resort for the price, with an excellent location.
It all starts with the drive up. Meeting the valet's was a pleasant experience. The most helpful I've run in to. From the first step it was a pleasure checking in. The staff was friendly, and made the check in process very simple.
The valet/ steward was great. Upon taking our luggage to the room, he showed us around the resort. When we got to the room he showed us around, and described the amenities available. Very helpful is an under statement.
The resort itself is nice. A total make over from top to bottom. Attention to detail was great. the lobby was sparkling and very clean. Not so clean as to be uncomfortable though. It reminded me of a south beach resort.
The room was very clean, and nice. Once again attention to detail is a priority here, and it shows.
We used the breakfast buffet one time due to our plans. It was a nice morning pick me up. Every thing you would need to start off the day. From a country style breakfast to the health nuts meal. The tried to cover the gambit.
We chose the resort for its transportation to the parks. Having to be honest here, this was a big let down. there is a schedule they try to maintain, but don't come close too. We stayed off property one time before and had the same problem with transportation. Its hard to get this right when Disney has the inside track on it. The resort tries along with the others to provide the same service, but it is nearly impossible to maintain a good schedule because of the high traffic volume in the Downtown Disney Area.
If you are doing the parks and getting around on time is a priority, stay on property. If not and you are willing to spend a little more time on the road. STAY HERE.
Worth every penny.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 200 Floor. This area was very quite in the peak of July.
3 Thank JusBeachn
Newnan, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

B resort is beautiful refresing so lovely! Decoration were nice, Room was fantastic so modern. Furnishing were exquisit! Beds very comfortable. Breakfast was good but had to wait a while for a table to share with others. But overall the food tasted good!
It was so nice to use Disney Transportation. Made it so easy to get around. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Nice room with King bed and had a small sofa that pulled out for a bed for my 7 year old! Worked out...
4 Thank Sandy P
Rafael O, Guest Relations Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. Indeed our guest rooms are modern and our Blissful Bed® are extremely comfortable! Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.