B Resort & Spa
US$272
US$228
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$177
US$346
US$255
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$373
US$281
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Hotwire.com
US$615
US$516
3,171 results
All reviewsdisney springsaveda productswalking distance to disneypoolside roomparking feepool barfront desk staffbunk bedsnear disneydisney areadisney tripmini fridgedisney worldfree shuttlemagic kingdomlobbyparks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our family loves Orlando and we found a new gym in the heart of down town disney! While the resort is still under renovation, I never felt that it was incomplete. The management team, staff and front desk offered the best in customer service. Always smiling and so helpful. They offered us a free breakfast in a banquet room. They were renovating the new dining room and wanted to share the good food that would be offered. We LOVED the food and service! The hotel smelled new, fresh and welcoming. I appreciated the staff seeming to really care and be excited about the new facility! You can walk to dining and shops in down town Disney from this location. It does not get better. Simple and very clean room! We will be back. We go to Orlando often and for a family, I recommend you give this resort a try. It actually would be nice for couples or folks traveling for business. convenient and caring would sum up my experience. see you again B!

Room Tip: Go enjoy this hotel and take the kids to putt putt at Disney putt putt. Even if traveling through headed to cruise or beach, this is great stop to see some night life and play putt putt at Disney courses..they are such a treat. My favorite is Winter Summer!!! Cute as can be!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed at the B Resort & Spa July 16th - July 20th to celebrate my 31st wedding anniversary. Got a great rate, but was not aware that the hotel was still in the "soft open" phase. Not all of their amenities were up and running. The American Q Restaurant was still 2 weeks away from opening and the Spa was also still under construction. I was okay with that, but was a bit disappointed in the fact that the hot tub was not working, and not because it was still under construction, but because there was a problem with the pump and parts were on order. Also the rooms in the building with a lanai access to the pool (rooms 122-134) were small and HOT. The A/C in that section of the hotel needs to be worked on, a few other guests complained as well. The good thing was that the staff was beyond helpful (entire staff was professional and very helpful) and moved us right away into a room in the tower on the 6th floor with a view of the pool. This room was fabulous. Large and modern with a glass shower to die for. The whole hotel's decor is modern and contemporary. Lots of marble/stone, chrome and clean lines. The furniture is very "IKEA"ish. To make up for the restaurant not being open, the hotel offered a free breakfast every morning that we found it to be delicious, and very well orchestrated. The hotel took previous reviews into consideration and fixed the breakfast issue right away because we had no problems at all during our 4 day stay. The free happy hour was also a very nice touch. The Downtown Disney Marketplace is just two blocks away and there are shuttles to the other Disney theme parks. I imagine the hotel will be truly fabulous once it is fully running on all cylinders. I will come back again.

Room Tip: I found the rooms in the tower to be the quieter ones, and also larger. I was moved from a first floor pool access room due to A/C issues and found that the upper rooms in the tower were stunning. Not only was the room larger, but the bathroom was larger and stunning, all that glass and tile, loved it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2014

You walk through the doors and immediately feel the "vibe." The place is lovely--very high end finishes; yet the staff is warm and inviting. The rooms are modern without being cold and the showers are spacious. Great pool area--can't wait for the spa, pool bar and restaurant to open--I will definitely be back! A nice surprise was the B happy hour in the lobby. I happened to walk through and was offered a glass of wine. What a nice touch.
Great meeting space for a medium sized group. The staff went out of their way to be welcoming. Met the restaurant manager in a make-shift ballroom restaurant. You can tell culinary will be a big focus when the onsite restaurants open.
Definitely give this property a look. Friendly, professional staff with great surroundings!

Room Tip: Pool view is great but lake view lets you see the Disney fireworks!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Heyjurl
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The moment we pulled in we were greeted by friendly valet, the check in was flawless, the room was super clean, and the entire property was beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about the B.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tim F
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wow!!!!! What a major difference. I can only imagine what this resort will look like when completed!

1. Every single employee was very service oriented and friendly.
2. Our room was beautiful! We were on the 7th floor. Every detail was perfect from cleanliness to Aveda toiletries.
3. The shower in the room was amazing for a romantic trip!
4. LOVED the frozen towels at the pool for a burst of cool in the Florida heat.
5. Hotel staff tried to do extra ad dons because of the construction: breakfast, happy hour, etc
6. Easy walk to Downtown Disney.
7. Major updates from previous ownership!!!!! Loved the decor!!!!! Felt very high end for a reasonable price.

The only negative I can say is the hot tub is tiny (was not even working) and it would be nice if the pool were larger or a second pool was created in the courtyard.

We did not want to leave!

Room Tip: The rooms surrounding the pool are the only rooms with balcony or patio. You will not have that in any of the tower rooms. I do not like not having a balcony, therefore I will not stay in the tower rooms again.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple