“Definitely recommend but to book ahead!”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #101 of 4,122 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We waited for a table for 2 for about 50 mins, we were initially told it would be 25 to 35 mins but understand wait time depends solely on how long other tables choose to sit on after eating. We both skipped appetizers and ordered main courses, I think I had a chicken burger which was served with avocado and fries but I don’t remember the name, it was delicious though. My boyfriend had the fillet steak which he thoroughly enjoyed. I ordered the s’mores brownie dessert which was huge and I ate about a quarter of it but it was amazing, my boyfriend had the brownie dessert which he enjoyed too but it was also too big of a portion size. We drank cocktails with our meal, I had the juniper fusion gin cocktail and i couldn’t get enough of it! Our server was very friendly and perfectly attentive, unfortunately I don’t remember his name.
Would definitely recommend Yard House as a must visit in Orlando.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,325)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We go to the yard house for lunch about every other month. We love their lunch specials. Soups are amazing, sandwiches are delicious and at a reasonable price. And their choice of beer!! Unbelievable. Great atmosphere, servers are on their game and always clean. Menu choices are very versatile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fab restaurant down on international drive beside the Coca cola Orlando eye. Food was absolutely delicious and staff were very attentive. Despite restaurant being extremely busy we were not left waiting to long. Would definitely recommend and cannot wait to return soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Extensive impressive menu . Excellent food that will challenge your palette . But ohh baby!! Manhattan prices in Orlando Florida .. you can bring the kids but it would be like hauling wood with your BMW . Noisy but very nice room . A little too dark but.. it’s fine . Other than the price .. it’s a solid contender

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was delicious but it was the knowledgeable direction of the staff that won me. The waiter Gary really seemed to want us to like what we ordered. He even said he had tried everything on the menu! How often do you ask a server about the food and then say they have never tried it. Great food and great service.