“Pricey, find a coupon before you go!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #519 of 3,764 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lethbridge, Canada
“Pricey, find a coupon before you go!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I thought it was expensive for the amount myself and my children eat. I suppose if you can eat a lot it could be a decent deal. Realized after that there were coupons in our coupon book. Use them!!
Our "server"was great about getting drinks and clearing plates and very friendly guy!
Huge negative was the annoying time share presentation people in the front doorway, tacky! I'm not here for park tickets I'm here to eat!
Definite highlight was the cotton candy!! My daughter's absolute favorite!

• Visited March 2014

“Crazy but food good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

As long as you can see past the craziness here and ignore the woman on the tannoy constantly telling people to control their kids its actually not that bad. We all managed to get our fill and the food tasted good.

Stafford, VA
“Not the best representative of the Brand”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I enjoy Golden Corral restaurants across the country. This restaurant doesn't represent the brand well. The food bar was dirty and not well maintained. There was no one to serve the steak off the grill most of the evening. I had to ask another staff member to find the grill chef. Watched as a staff member prepared the strawberries for the chocolate fountain at the bar (sad to realize the strawberries are not washed.) Tried the handscooped ice cream but it was full of ice crystals and had no taste. Server was quick to check my receipt when I sat down but then didn't return again to clear dishes or to refill drink. Disappointed with this location.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ames025
Essex
“Buffet food for the masses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

If you want haute cuisine this is not the place for you - if you want a buffet that provides enough choice for appetites young and old then this is the place.

The quality of the food is OK but the choice is amazing. Pulled Pork to Pizza, Shrimps to Sausage, Mexican, Creole, American etc etc. Great desserts incl Cotton Candy (Candy Floss where I come from).

Plastic plates are a bit of a turn off but you soon get over it.

Cost incl drinks less than $20 per head. Watch out for discount vouchers too.

Visited April 2014
North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
“Never Judge a Book by it's Cover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I had been given this restaurant as a recommendation from a friend prior to travelling to the USA from the UK. At first I was sceptical it seemed quite tacky and cheap. It was a buffet setup upon arrival and we paid our price upfront. After selecting a table the female server introduced herself. She was very friendly and answered all questions quickly and easily. She gave us advice and was no doubt very welcoming. I was shocked at the variety and choice that was on offer ranging from an Italian menu to American to Mexican. I had 4 or 5 plates and 3 or 4 drinks as these were refillable. They had all sorts of desserts again myself and my girlfriend had a few plates. The atmosphere was very friendly and family orientated. Many children were on site and it seemed a bit wild. However the value, price and service outweighed the noise 100%. We tipped the server by 25% as she was brilliant. I will defo return to this wonderfully setup diner in the near future and shall be promoting the place via word of mouth. Well Done Golden Corral :) x

• Visited April 2014