“Extremely Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff”
Review of Scuba World

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scuba World
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I have been going to Scuba World for several years, from the very first time I went in the shop I was impressed with their extreme knowledge and customer service. John and George are fantastic and Kenny is really thorough and knowledgeable with the annual gear inspections and necessary repairs. They will ask a ton of questions to ensure I get what I need. They have a wide variety of items. While there may be cheaper places around, the price difference is not enough to make up for the knowledge, service, reliability and product support that their staff offers. If they don't carry a specific item your interested in, they will either get it for you or send you to someone who can get it for you. They have your best interest and dive safety at heart. They are top notch!