“just so so”

Cuisines: International
Lake Wales, Florida
“just so so”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I did not enjoy the food at the Terrace Garden Buffet. The pizza was warm but that is about all I can say about it. While the pizza buffet was well stock with several different kinds of pizza and always seemed to have staff checking it, I did not care for it. The pizza was bland to me with a different taste. I took two slices of pepperoni but did not want to get any more. The salad was lettuce, black olives, and sliced onions and not much more. The dressing was in another room in the little packets. There were three kids of dressing but only a few packets out of container that could hold a couple hundred. I had the vanilla and chocolate pudding. I was surprised to find bread crumbs in the pudding. My daughter has asked me why there was bread crumbs in the pudding and I did not believe here. I do not like the pudding and bread crumbs whatsoever! I did like the meatballs and rice. There were three types of zita type pasta. I did not like any of them. There were some nice warm crusty type rolls at the end of the buffet. There was a lot of warm soft butter beside the rolls to make a great combo to clear the taste of that so so pizza.

There is lots of seating and it is air conditioned. That is a great plus on a summer day in Orlando. There is a much smaller outdoor seating area that was shaded while we ate there. It was a mild rain during our meal and it appeared the outdoor area stayed dry. If the wind was blowing you would probably be wet.

Finally there is old Bush Garden fixtures in the bathroom. There is beer making exhibits in the dining area that does not fit an Asian garden setting.

The staff was attentive, polite, and helped us recover a lost bag.

My finale opinion is I do not plan on returning to eat there.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CharlieGates

Warner Robins, Georgia
“Very Big, and Lots to Eat”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The foods not great, but you get a big selection. More than a lot of other places in the park. Its nice and cool, which is great during the summer visits. Prices are comparable to the outside considering what you get. You wont leave hungry.

Visited May 2014
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Not enjoyable”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We ate here on our first day at Seaworld. You pay before entering and walk into the restaurant. The food was ok, if a little cold. Not much choice and we didn't like the set up or atmosphere. Wouldn't go again.

Visited April 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“WORST Buffet ever!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Worst theme park food - or any restaurant food - I have ever had. Cold tasteless pizza, extremely overpriced, odd things on buffet - plain pasta, garlic yeast rolls, corn niblets, salad with dressing packets, YUCK!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank megd004
Ennismore, Canada
“blah”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

overpriced flavourless pizza, dry pasta and typical house salad. About $14 for adults and $10 for kids. You have to pay before you see it. Not worth it. You can find cheaper and tastier food at other SeaWorld restaurants.

Visited April 2014