Lowest prices for your stay
£1,481
maria_messo
Uppsala, Sweden

Love it!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Feb 2024
Totally amazing experience from start to finish. The property is just beautiful, amazing views, nice restaurants - and the service is top notch! Exactly what we expect of Four Seasons :) world class as always! ...Special shout out to Jamie in the reception!
I am beyond happy with the recent stay we had there as a group for business and cant wait til I get a chance to come back and bring friends and family. Thank you Four Seasons team, you are doing an awesome job!
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: Dont miss out on the Copa restaurant and the roof top bar! You can see the fireworks in a...
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Adrien Harel, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, responded to this review
Responded 12 Feb 2024
Hello maria_messo,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us! I am thrilled you had such an exceptional experience and that Jamie went above and beyond to make sure you had a memorable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

2.8 miles from Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
£214
    £216
7.0 miles from Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
View more hotels in Orlando
3,184 results
All reviews lazy river a park view room kids club lickety split character breakfast adult pool golden oak capa restaurant family pool water slides magic kingdom disney world splash pad lobby bar pool service beautiful property grand floridian
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2024 via mobile

Spent 4 nights here at a business meeting. The interior is modern, beautiful and luxurious. The landscaping is spectacular. The people who work here are friendly and actually care if you have a nice time. Amazing combination of people and beautiful facilities. The room was large, sparkling clean and modern and comfortable. If you can afford the room rate and want to visit Disney as well this hotel can’t be beat.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Adrien Harel, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney WorldR Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2024

Hello Rikwynn,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us! I am thrilled you had such an exceptional experience and that our team went above and beyond to make sure you had a memorable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 24 January 2024

The Four Seasons has no competition when it comes to absolute luxury combined with customized Disney World experiences. This resort has something for everyone and can entertain the kids while the adults play or relax as well! They have thought of absolutely everything to make guests feel at home, welcome, and special. Absolutely STUNNING property! Plus, views of Disney parks and fireworks, absolute silence in the rooms, and the service and staff were perfect all the time every time!

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Adrien Harel, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney WorldR Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2024

Hello Departure15292500386,

Reviewed 22 January 2024

From the arrival being greeted by my name to the departure being offered water for my trip, everything was amazing. The staff is superb. I could not have asked for a single thing. This hotel is the only hotel to stay at when in Orlando.

Date of stay: January 2024

Hello Jhobbs8944,

Reviewed 15 January 2024

Having already travelled near to here for a conference event, I just knew I HAD to bring my girls to this sensational resort for a magical week on summer break. The free shuttle bus made ease to the park, the family friendly layout and attractions at all turns made it easy for us parents

Date of stay: September 2023
Adrien Harel, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney WorldR Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2024

Dear R1660JSgabrllac,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us! I am thrilled you had such an exceptional experience with your girls and that our team went above and beyond to make sure you had a memorable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 3 January 2024

My partner and I enjoyed a relaxing stay at the Four Seasons during a business conference on site. We were a couple traveling without children and really enjoyed the amenities of this resort. It seems to me that the Four Seasons Disney Orlando is excellent both for families with children wanting to partake of all the Disney excitement, but also for couples without children who are looking for a quiet, luxury getaway. We did not visit Disney property at all during our stay, though it was close by, but we did enjoy the Disney fireworks from our balcony on two evenings. Instead, we enjoyed the amenities of the resort. It was too cold to swim for virtually all of our visit, though we took a few turns on the waterslides (such fun!). I can imagine that during the summer this place would be packed with children enjoying the spectacular lazy river, waterslides, and splashpad, but in December, it was fairly quiet. Indeed, the lazy river was closed down because of construction (which we were not notified of prior to our stay). Nevertheless, there is a stunning adults-only pool with a strictly enforced adults-only policy. We ate in all of the restaurants on property and they all provided high-quality food with excellent service and terrific atmosphere. Capa is not to be missed! Our waitress guided us through the menu and helped curate a fantastic multi-course meal that allowed us to enjoy some tapas and some steak without having ordered too much food. And, the wine pairings she recommended were spot on! The spa was a haven of tranquility. I enjoyed an 80-minute massage that was spectacular and I made full use of the spa facilities before and after my massage. The shower, hot tub, and steam room were a nice way to relax before my massage and the solarium with zero-gravity beds was a nice way to continue the peaceful feeling after my massage. Even though we had booked the lowest-end King room in the resort, it was spacious and luxurious. The bed was like a cloud and the room itself felt more like a suite because it was so spacious (full-size sofa and table; dining table and chairs/work space; a bar; a changing area/closet; and a large bath with double sinks, tub, throne room, and spacious shower. The gym was the best i've ever used in a hotel and made working out fun. The property is meticulously maintained and it is a joy to just wander about.

Date of stay: December 2023