Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Roberto S

Very disappointing

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks agovia mobile
Valet changed all seat settings on my car and saved them… very annoying. At the restaurants we were regularly offered the worst table. Great food but horrible experience. Hotel feels tired and there is no value for money…. There are plenty of more suitable places available in Orlando
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Avoid the valet service
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Adrien Harel, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort, responded to this review
Responded 1 week ago
Dear 531RobertoS,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your recent visit. I am sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience. Your input is valuable as we strive to ensure every guest's experience surpasses expectations. We will review these areas of improvement internally and reach out to you directly to resolve your concerns.
2.8 miles from Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
    £196
    £229
2.6 miles from Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
Pool
A 10-acre lake with fountains is surrounded by a walkway that connects the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek with surrounding Club Wyndham resorts and their pool amenities.
    £174
    £138
5.7 miles from Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort
View more hotels in Orlando
3,190 results
All reviews lazy river a park view room kids club lickety split character breakfast adult pool golden oak capa restaurant family pool water slides magic kingdom disney world splash pad lobby bar pool service beautiful property grand floridian
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything about trip was amazing thanks to the staff at the Four Seasons. From the easy breakfast that was delicious to the comfortable ride to commute to parks and back. Def recommmend!

Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Adrien Harel, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney WorldR Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello bamboolifehuston,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us! I am thrilled you had such an exceptional experience from the breakfast to transportation. I look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Such a beautiful resort. I wish we had something like this is California. My family and I stayed here 6 nights during our Disney World trip during New Years week. This hotel was absolutely magical. They provide the kids with a scavenger hunt upon arrival, super fun and cute. They also had an amazing New Year’s Eve party for the kids. We honestly skipped a lot of time at the park to stay on property because there was so many fun things to do and explore. I highly recommend booking here as it less hectic and super luxurious than the Disney hotels.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lulu N

Hellolulun797,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us! I am thrilled you had such an exceptional experience and that your little ones enjoyed our new scavenger hunt! I look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 9 May 2024

The service and attended from check-in to check out was un surpassed. If you asked for something they would go out of their way to make sure you were completely satisfied. I left my charger in the room when I checked out and before I had arrived to my house in Miami, they had already shipped it out via Federal Express to my house.
Everyone always greeted you w a smile.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank GaryM244

Hello GaryM224,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us! I am thrilled you had such an exceptional experience and that our team went above and beyond to make sure you had a memorable stay. I look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 6 May 2024

Our fourth time visiting this hotel as a family and once again everything was amazing - the grounds, the furnishings, the facilities, the food, the service. I can fault nothing. The perfect calm retreat after a busy day at the parks, It’s our favourite hotel. We wish we could return but would require an additional room as rooms are for max 4 people and on a future visit our youngest child would be too old to go in a crib. We would prefer not to be separated. If there was a larger room we would go back in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jaya C

Hello 95Jayac,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your stay with us! I am thrilled you had such an exceptional experience. I look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 30 April 2024

Probably our 6th time staying here and it never gets old. Immaculately kept grounds, outstanding customer service, great food, tons of activities for the family, by far our favorite place to travel with our kids. There’s not many places I can feel relaxed with a 6, 4, 2 year old and 3 week old but somehow the Four Seasons delivers just that. Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2024