We found this hotel through the Wyndham timeshare system. What a nice surprise. We checked out the floor plan in advance on their website. All one-story units are on the ground floor. All two-story units are located on the second floor. I didn't see any elevators so traveling with heavy suitcases, coolers... is a bit of a hassle unless you're very strong or you pack lightly. On the first floor of the condo unit, you have a full bathroom, kitchen, breakfast table, bar, dinner table, living room, and patio. On the second floor of the unit you have two bedrooms with their own on-suite bathroom and the washer/dryer. Everything in the unit looked clean. The beds were comfortable, lots of pillows.
1. Nice, small property. Well maintained. Quiet group of vacationers - some families with young children, some seniors.
2. Planned entertainment on certain days. Ice cream social, live music. [We went for Bingo but it was cancelled due to lack of players :( ]
3. Good location. Near shopping malls, a close drive to attractions. FunSpot (amusement park) is a quick walk away.
4. Multi-use court (tennis, basketball, shuffleboard, jumbo chess). [The jumbo checker board set was missing pieces :( ]
5. Pool and hot tub.
6. Full kitchen will everything (appliances/accessories) you need to cook all meals.
1. The palm tree outside of the bedroom window needed to be pruned as the fronds touched the glass. On a windless day, no problem. At 3am, I spent some time trying to figure out who was scratching outside until I figured it out. By then I was wide awake. :(
2. Pool was small and the deep end was very deep (8 1/2 feet). A little too deep for my youngest child.
3. Being that the kitchens are fully-furnished, there is no free breakfast so plan accordingly.
4. The staircase and second story of the unit had creaky floors. Quite annoying with children who were up and down. Steps sounded much louder than they should have.
5. No Bravo on TV.
6. As a part of Wyndham, we received daily solicitation from Karl for time share visits at Bonnet Creek. That's a con for me. May be a pro for anyone interested in the pitch worth $100 in an AmEx card.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Orlando International Resort Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orlando International Resort Club Hotel Orlando
- Orlando International Resort Club Florida