US$258
US$213
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$97
US$114
US$107
US$113
US$86
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$258
US$206
Avanti International Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
  • Pool
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$67
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$200
US$424
US$386
US$478
US$449
  • Pool
All reviewsfun spotfull kitcheninternational driveuniversal studiosdel verdeliving roomscreened in porchstory unitbasic wifispacious condowould definitely stay here againmaster bedroom is hugethe security guardwasher dryertowel exchangehot tubseparate pool
Reviewed 1 June 2010

This was my third time staying here.The staff here is extremely nice and helpful.I was greeted by Angela (?) who provided me with all the info I needed.There is a very personal atmosphere here that you don't find in the larger resorts.If you are looking for a resort with all the bells and whistles and chaos that goes with it then this is not the resort for you.This resort is for relaxation and no stress.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank PJBuff
Reviewed 18 December 2009

This was a great choice for us! My husband and I and our 2 children (3yrs and infant) had a great trip to Disneyworld staying here. We were trying to decide whether or not to stay off property (not at D-World), but really wanted a separate room for the kids and this was so worth it! We're about 20-30 mins from Disney. There is a great playground, walking distance to a Sonic, lots of nearby food! The rooms are very clean, we have a full kitchen- complete with cooking utensils and dishes, laundry in the room, dishwasher, living room, dining room, breakfast nook (2 seat table there), 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, TVs in every room, screened patio, everything in good shape. Love it! I would absolutely stay here again! The pool is open year round and the room has separate pool towels in it. Daily paper delivery, need I say more? Very pleased! Super fancy? No. But more than enough for a stay and nice too. Tidy, modern look. Free Wi-fi. I can't think of anything I would change in the room. Outside- it would be nice if I could walk with the kids to a restaurant (something more than Sonic.) The walk could be done by adults/teens no problem. We're also close to a lot of shopping. It would be nice to be 10 mins closer to Disney as well, but so worth it!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
6  Thank sstokman
Reviewed 17 December 2009

As a family of four, we really enjoyed the resort. The location was nice. Even though it is close to Universal Studios, we didn't experience crazy traffic in the mornings/evening travel to/from WDW. There are several fast food restaurants nearby for quick meals. The place didn't have all the bells and whistles of the more upscale resorts, but they have TV, wireless access, board games for check out, and outdoor activities for good weather days. I can't say it enough, we really enjoyed the stay, and would go back.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank beachfam94
Reviewed 30 October 2009

Thanks Mickey for our birthday gift...FREE park ticket on our birthday!! We decided to accept Mickey's gift and spend our birthday week in Orlando. We exchanged our timeshare into the Orlando International Resort Club. We arrived about 3pm with an extremely quick, pleasant check in. Found our building and unit, which was on the second floor - no elevators!! We did okay, but if you have difficulty managing stairs...be sure to make that known before confirming. We had a spacious, fully equipped two bedroom, THREE full bathroom, (two up and one down) townhouse style unit, more stairs to the bedrooms!! Nice screened balcony overlooking the pool area. Great staff and COMPLIMENTARY Welcome Breakfast on Sunday, Ice Cream Sundaes on Wednesday and a Farewell Cookout on Friday!! ALL FREE!! Not many resorts offer this kind of amenity :) The resort is quiet and very convenient. We thoroughly enjoyed our relaxing birthday week and visits to the Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Thanks Wyndham and Mickey :)

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jawga
Reviewed 6 February 2009

I and a family from Brazil and a family from Oskkosh told the resort I would be checking in late. They said OK.

When we got there, nobody was home.
It took 2 hrs before someone showed up.
I voiced my problem with the day manager. He told me he would get back to me, he hasn't yet.

I found lots of Stachybotrys mold on the furnace in our room.

They have done nothing to try to make this terible experience better for me.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
15  Thank krisMinnesota