“Delicious gluten free crêpes!”
Review of Qarma Crepes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qarma Crepes
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My husband and I wanted to try something new for my 30th birthday lunch and I found this place recommended on a gluten free blog. It was so amazing that we will definitely frequent this place again! We each had the lunch special for $8 that included a savory crêpe, choice of side salad or chips and choice of of cucumber water or fountain drink. I ordered the California turkey crêpe and it was made fresh to order within minutes. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the crêpe as it was stuffed full of turkey, tomato, avocado, lettuce, Gouda and honey mustard. The crêpe itself was made to perfection and the taste did not suffer being that it was gluten free. We ordered dessert to go including the "fluffer nutter" (bananas, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter) and "everyone's favorite" (strawberries, bananas, Nutella and powdered sugar)... They were both PHENOMENAL!!! The staff was extremely friendly and there was an industrial minimalist spa-like atmosphere... Again, I loved everything about this place!!!