“Fun for all ages!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I have attended this show many different times and in different places. The Universal location show is outstanding, with high energetic rock music coupled with comedic skits. The show is perfect for all ages and is interactive and very entertaining. If your in the Universal area, this show is a must.

• Greek first
Benque
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“It's blue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I originally saw this group play in Toronto, where they were unheard of at the time. It is a strange kind of show, but they are very dedicated and going strong. I thought this fad would have died out by now.
They do a good show, although a bit strange

Visited September 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great show and lots of fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

My bf took me here for an early Mother's Day treat. Had never been but saw commercials for it on a daily basis...so was excited to find out we were going there once the surprise was revealed. Show is so much fun, interactive and keeps you laughing the whole time. Just so unique and fun! Great for any occasion or just because!

Orlando, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Blue Man group ROCKS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have seen the Blue Man Group twice and I will go again if the opportunity presents itself! Having said that I live in Orlando so the opportunity will come! If you are here on vacation try not to miss this show, bring the kids, grandparents, everyone will leave happy and wanting to see it again!

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A 14 year olds opinion..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

It seemed like there was a lot of hype for this performance so me and my family decided to book it for one of are nights out for holiday. It is overrated in my opinion. It was basically a mixture of weird silent sketches, stomp and a lot of awkward staring... for an hour and a half. I, being a drummer myself, I can replicate most of the things performed there. My younger brother seemed to enjoy it but I could see older people in the audience who were not impressed at all. The only part I enjoyed was the finale and even tapping giant balls back and forth got tedious. I'm usually a big fan of parties and loud music but this was deafening to the ear. At moments I was kind of forced to clap and laugh so I didn't get singled out by the creepy blue men. Also, why are they even blue? Is there any point in that? Not that I could see.
To sum it up if you like ear piercing music and intense strobe lighting then this is perfect for you!
~Joey