“Best time I ever had!”

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #10 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I looked forward to seeing the Blue Man Group for years! The opportunity came when the family all came to Orlando. They are at Universal studios City Walk... The performance engages the whole audience with music, humor, sound and lighting effects. We really enjoyed the entire performance and cannot wait to see them again. Buy tickets on the internet.

There are newer reviews for Blue Man Group

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband and son have followed this group for years but I have always avoided seeing them. My husband and I went to Universal alone and he did not want to go without me. So, I went to make him happy. OMG! This show is great. I can't imagine why I waited so long to see them.

2  Thank Susie J
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Blue Man group do not speak at all throughout the show, nevertheless they are hilarious! I loved how they incorporate the audience in their performances. Also, the live rock band is interesting to watch. There seems to be some sort of neon paint illusion, that make the musicians appear like they are hovering from certain angles. (You'll know what I mean when you go). The show is very unique and definitely worth your time.

Bear in mind, if you know that the person or people you are booking the show with do not enjoy silent comedy skits, they will not enjoy the show as much as you. That being said, the vast majority of people I'm met loved the show as much as I did. I've seen the show 3 times.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I have attended this show many different times and in different places. The Universal location show is outstanding, with high energetic rock music coupled with comedic skits. The show is perfect for all ages and is interactive and very entertaining. If your in the Universal area, this show is a must.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I originally saw this group play in Toronto, where they were unheard of at the time. It is a strange kind of show, but they are very dedicated and going strong. I thought this fad would have died out by now.
They do a good show, although a bit strange