“Absolutely Brilliant”

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #9 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

The motto given is 'experience the celebration of Art, Technology and Humour' which doesnt do the show justice. The BMG are hilarious, engaging, talented, interesting and very,very unique. With several types of audience interaction which all members of my party enjoyed (we have varied likes and dislikes, so it wasnt appealing in just one way) , its an experience all of us loved! a must do if you're looking for a great night and a good laugh!

2 Thank Eric L

• Greek first
Mukwonago, Wisconsin
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Front row seats are the way to go!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I purchased front row seats based on some yelp reviews, and they were perfect! They were less expensive than 7 rows back - I guess some people just don't want to wear ponchos? And only $10 more than like 20 and 30 rows back!! You could see the expressions on their faces SO well, and they interacted with everyone in the front row....including one blue man sitting on my lap and another giving me....well....a marshmallow gift! Well worth the money for a special night out while on vacation.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rebecca Z
New Orleans, Louisiana
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was never a Blue Man Group fan. I only had tickets because my husband had been wanting to see them. Well let me tell you... I am now a fan. Show was amazing. The talent of these people are outstanding. I did not realize it would involve so much comedy. I laughed so much that my face hurt. The music is so alive. I can not wait to see another show. They are a must!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ancfire
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The group kept a person entertained and the show was amazing! We were seated the fourth row from the front and in my opinion, this is where a person needs to be! You get to wear ponchos!!

Visited May 2014
Newcastle, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing show”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

What can I say about this fantastic show. Well not a lot as I don't want to give away what happens in it as that would spoil your enjoyment. Let's just say it's the most amazing show I've been to and my young sons love it too. So good for any ages. My one tip is to get tickets from travelrepublic. Saved about a third on the online price from official website. Best thing we did in orlando

2 Thank colin h