“Great food”

Ranked #128 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Brazilian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Mrs. Potato is a fast/casual restaurant concept based on perfectly baked potatoes witch are loaded with complete entrees placed on top. Entrees represent a variety of international and regional dishes that go great on a potato! Try chicken stroganoff, chili, creamy shrimp, bacon and cream cheese, broccoli and cheddar, chicken catupiry, beef jerky and more. Dishes like Rosti potatoes, French fries, mashed potatoes and burgers on a potato bun are menu favorites
“Great food”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

It was late and I stopped by just to grab a quick bite. I was pleasantly surprised by the food and it is an excellent value. The owner was very nice and took her time explaining all of the topping options. This is a great little spot to grab a quick, economical, and delicious meal.

• Visited June 2014

OKC
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Me and my boys were spending our last evening in Orlando and was staying at the Int'l Palms Resort and thought we would walk down the street to find something to eat. One of my boys say this little bldg called Mrs. Potato and said that sounded good.. I was not happy. It wasnt the ''meal'' I was wanting. We walked up to the window and a wonderful lady greeted us in front of the bldg. We asked about the menu and saw a Rosti Potato and asked what it was and she explained its origin and how we could pick whatever we wanted in it and we were sold.. It is basically a hashbrown that is fixed with any kind of things you want inside. I had ham and cheese with mushroom. It was so amazing and something so very different from the same ole burger joint all up and down the strip. I also got for dessert the choc mousse that she makes herself daily, which was heavenly. None of us were able to finish the large beautiful golden hashbrown dish that was served to us because it was so filling and large, but we gave it a good try.. Hated leaving one bite behind and hated that we discovered this wonderful place on the last day we were these.. The owner is amazing and treated us like family. We sat the picnic benches and watched the people go by and ate a amazing meal. Perfect ending to a great vacation. Please Please bring a Mrs. Potato to Oklahoma...

• Visited June 2014