“Relaxing Anniversary”

The Spa
Ranked #2 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your escape to tranquility begins here at The Spa! Our day spa is conveniently located in Downtown Orlando. Our expert massage therapists will transport you to a rejuvenating and serene atmosphere as you enjoy our vast variety of ultimately relaxing massages. Afterward be sure to indulge yourself with one of our custom-tailored Dermalogica facials or if you decided to pamper yourself with a wonderful signature manicure or pedicure our experienced nail technicians with ensure that you are ready for a night out in the town! But that's not all you can enjoy! Unwind with a few complimentary drinks outside in our Jacuzzi or sweat your stress away in our infrared sauna!
Orlando, Florida
“Relaxing Anniversary”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband surprised me with a couple's massage for our anniversary at The Spa and it was amazing. First of all, he has never gotten one before and I only have once so this experience was special for us. The staff was amazing, the interior was so cute and zen-like, and the massages? Well let's just say we must have been so relaxed and happy, that we are now expecting our first little one!

Visited June 2014
portswart, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Congratulations! Thank you Chelsea for allowing us to be a part of your anniversary celebration and we're so glad to hear you had such a good time! We can't wait to see you next time!

Orlando, Florida
“The Spa in Orlando is also THE SPOT in Orlando!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have had two experiences at The Spa for a manicure and pedicure. The hospitality of the front desk staff is great, and I really like the ambiance. The knowledge, professionalism and skill of Roma (my nail technician on both occasions) was a major factor in my deciding to become a member. I came to The Spa on the recommendation of a friend, and have since recommended it to various other friends of mine. The only imperfect aspect of my experiences at The Spa was the non-functioning massage chairs, which I hope will be either repaired or replaced soon. However, Roma's magic hands still managed to soothe and relax me as she did my pedicure. I'll be returning soon and more regularly!

Visited June 2014
We're so glad to hear your great experiences with us Tye and really appreciate your feedback! We have looked into the massage chairs and hopefully will make your experience with us next time even better!
“Most amazing Spa”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Spa is one of my favorite spa's to go to because everyone is always friendly, the workers are very courteous. I love the Spa so much that I have reccommended them to many of my family members who have gone and enjoyed the experience. I highly reccommend the spa anyone interested in going.

Visited June 2014
Thank you Kayla for such a nice review! We really appreciate you recommending us! We can't wait to see you next time!
Plant City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“First time visit and couples massage”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Not my first massage, but was my husbands. We did the couples massage as part of our first romantic weekend out after our son was born 5 years ago (yes overdue). The location is a bit unassuming from the outside, but once you enter it is lovely. The staff is extremely friendly. We were given a full tour before our massage, offered an assortment of beverages, and placed in a beautiful and relaxing waiting room for about 2 minutes. Our massages were heavenly. The person doing my massage actually put me to sleep and had to speak twice to me and finally nudge me to get me to wake up and turn around. We were so relaxed afterward it is hard to describe. We indicated problem areas and both technicians worked out the knots and kinks. It was great and will definitely be some place I visit again when in the area.

Visited June 2014
We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with us Kimberly! We're so glad you enjoyed your massages and appreciate you thinking of us for your romantic weekend we can't wait to see you again!
Hillsborough, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa in Orlando FL”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

During our recent visit to Orlando, Fl, my daughters and I decided to unwind from a day of Disney World by treating ourselves to a spa morning. I opted for the therapeutic massage and my daughters, ages 11 and 9, enjoyed a manicure and pedicure. The Spa is conveniently located near downtown Orlando, along a pleasant street of small shops with ample free parking in the lot behind the business. The moment we entered the Spa we were ushered into a relaxing environment. The gentleman at the front desk warmly greeted us and offered us a complimentary beverage as we waited for our appointment (my girls felt very grown up as they sipped fruit juice from a wine glass.) We were given the option of waiting in one of their lounges where free wi-fi was available. The wait was brief before my older daughter was invited to choose her nail colors. A large variety of nail polishes and special sparkles were available from which to choose. My daughters felt like princesses as they received this deluxe treatment. My massage therapist was pleasant and helpful, wanting to know if there were any areas where she should especially focus her efforts. The deep tissue massage was just what i needed after a full day of pounding the Magic Kingdom pavement and waiting in lines. The environment was very relaxing and comfortable. I left my massage experience feeling completely relaxed and ready to tackle the long trip back home. This is the best massage I have had. I would highly recommend the Spa day spa to any of my friends visiting the Orlando area - especially after a full day or more of theme parks! A mani/pedi is also a good way to top off the Disney princess experience! Overall a good value for the return - a happy and relaxed family!

Visited May 2014
thespallc, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
We are so glad you hear that you and your daughters had such a wonderful massage, manicure and pedicure with us Sheryl! We can't wait to see you again next time you visit Orlando!