“the spa”

The Spa
Ranked #2 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your escape to tranquility begins here at The Spa! Our day spa is conveniently located in Downtown Orlando. Our expert massage therapists will transport you to a rejuvenating and serene atmosphere as you enjoy our vast variety of ultimately relaxing massages. Afterward be sure to indulge yourself with one of our custom-tailored Dermalogica facials or if you decided to pamper yourself with a wonderful signature manicure or pedicure our experienced nail technicians with ensure that you are ready for a night out in the town! But that's not all you can enjoy! Unwind with a few complimentary drinks outside in our Jacuzzi or sweat your stress away in our infrared sauna!
Reviewed 29 June 2014

the spa was a great time for my man and i. we did the couples massages and had 2 wonderful therapists. the facility was very large and clean and the staff were all friendly. i'd say its worth it

thespallc, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

We're so glad you enjoyed your Couples Massage with us Erin. We can't wait to see you again next time!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I love The Spa! Amy makes me feel right at home and always helps me choose the product and services that are just right for me. Friendly stuff and an overall clean environment makes for a fantastic experience!

1  Thank Kinderteacherabby
portswart, Guest Relations Manager at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

We're so glad to hear that you're always satisfied with your services here and products we suggest! We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband surprised me with a couple's massage for our anniversary at The Spa and it was amazing. First of all, he has never gotten one before and I only have once so this experience was special for us. The staff was amazing, the interior was so cute and zen-like, and the massages? Well let's just say we must have been so relaxed and happy, that we are now expecting our first little one!

Congratulations! Thank you Chelsea for allowing us to be a part of your anniversary celebration and we're so glad to hear you had such a good time! We can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have had two experiences at The Spa for a manicure and pedicure. The hospitality of the front desk staff is great, and I really like the ambiance. The knowledge, professionalism and skill of Roma (my nail technician on both occasions) was a major factor in my deciding to become a member. I came to The Spa on the recommendation of a friend, and have since recommended it to various other friends of mine. The only imperfect aspect of my experiences at The Spa was the non-functioning massage chairs, which I hope will be either repaired or replaced soon. However, Roma's magic hands still managed to soothe and relax me as she did my pedicure. I'll be returning soon and more regularly!

We're so glad to hear your great experiences with us Tye and really appreciate your feedback! We have looked into the massage chairs and hopefully will make your experience with us next time even better!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The Spa is one of my favorite spa's to go to because everyone is always friendly, the workers are very courteous. I love the Spa so much that I have reccommended them to many of my family members who have gone and enjoyed the experience. I highly reccommend the spa anyone interested in going.

Thank you Kayla for such a nice review! We really appreciate you recommending us! We can't wait to see you next time!