“Got stiffed at the Spa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Pierre Day Spa
Reviewed 25 September 2007

I wanted a relaxing massage while I was visiting Orlando. I did the research and came up with Pierre Day Spa. It was on the top 20 list of spas to visit...the problem is I have no idea who reviewed the spa. I called constantly for 2 days b4 I was due in Orlando and I sent an email, trying to get an appointment. Finally the night I arrived(friday) someone called me back. She said they had been closed for 2 days for renovations. She said I could come inon the next day, saturday, for an appoint at 10am.

I arrived at 9:50. Even thought Iw as on vacation, i didnt sleep in because I wanted to get this massage. When I arrived there was one other car in the lot. The salon wasnt open yet. 10 oclock came...still not open. I called the number again...no answer.

Finally I spoke to the other woman in the lot. She said she made her appointment weeks ago.

Finally at 10:30 I left.

Very upset...and not the way I wanted to start my vacation.

No one ever called me back

September 22, 2007