“Nice Clothing Optional Resort”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orlando
Parliament House Resort
Ranked #286 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Winter Garden, Florida
“Nice Clothing Optional Resort”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

the clothing optional is at the beach and around the pool and also in your room but I enjoyed myself immensely. Met a few nice friends, enjoyed the pool naked and also the beach. Room could have been better, probably needs to be refurbished but had an enjoyable time

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear near the beach quiet and somewhat secluded. will go there again
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank George M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Colfax Wi
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

The prices are right, the staff eager to help and there is something for (almost) everyone!
Yes, it's in need of a face lift, buth staff work hard to keep it clean. The PHouse suffered thru the economic downturn but maintains a consistent product! We bought two weeks at the Gardens time share next door and always look forward to our visit!

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank John G
TN
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This place has such poor reviews here but I stayed there for the Miss USofA pageant in Oct and it was a blast. If you are used to 4 star, you're gonna be let down, but if you know how to over look the age of the place and see it for what it is then you're gonna have a Blast. There are grounds keepers that are always out sweeping or cleaning, maid staff and house keeping, and if your room smells like smoke, then buy a Glade Candle and light that thing.... Pool was warm and the guys were hot. Restaurant on site with handsome waiters... Hello to Caesar and Kris and all the others! See you next Oct! James!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank JamieInTN
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I did write last year about this being a decent place to spend the weekend, but this last weekend we stayed for a friends birthday weekend. We had room 123. I have to say, this quality here has gone down. The room smelled "sour" and we could hear and smell the weed coming through the air vents from another room. There were cigarette butts in the tub, and we don't smoke.

The cover charges and drink prices here are on the high side. I don't understand why the owners of this place don't reinvest on improving the hotel rooms, I mean seriously. You want to attract customers to stay and spend money, Why would people looking for a nice weekend settle for this.

Anyway, for the price you could get a much better hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed there 9/5/13to 9/10/13 i know i had a great time and can't waut too.go back the staff was more then sweet. The maids that nice. Bartenders for the most part are cute and fun too be around.thank you Parliament i had a great time. And can't wait too go back

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank sears73
Reviewed 27 April 2013

The worst thing about this place was no A/C. We walked into a sweltering room, curtains open, on the west side (outside), and no A/C on. When I tried to call about switching rooms I was told it would cool down after the sun went down. Well it didn't. And horrible beds, 2 very small pillows, and dirty room. I have been hearing about this place for years, and when we booked a cruise and this was the host hotel I figured I'd have a good experience. WRONG! The concept is a million dollar idea. Restaurant, several bars, built into what looked like an old Holiday Inn. If they'd clean it up, fix the A/C and and improve the rooms they'd have a gold mine.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Bayouboy1982
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights with my best mate and I was really surprised at the price when I booked the hotel. What I should have done, but forgot to do was check this website, but it was a very last minute booking. Regarding the booking, it has to be done by telephone or email reservation. The amount of hotels I've stayed in my life, I can't remember having to book a hotel by phone or email reservation!

It cost $50 (roughly) to get from the airport (MCO), which took about 40 minutes to arrive. Whilst driving to the "resort", the neighbourhood started to decline in it's appearance and with it, my spirits.

On arrival, the place looked nice enough considering the area we were in and the check-in was relatively painless. We got asked whether we wanted a "quiet room" or "busy room" and we picked quiet as we knew this place had a bar and club attached. After leaving reception, we noticed men just walking around the building and looking through windows or cracks in the curtains. This tipped us off that we weren't staying in a normal resort. This is somewhere (sex) cruising is part of the "charm" of the resort. This didn't really bother either of us, but a bit of a wake up call. Men were knocking on all hours of the day on our door looking for a fun time.

The room was BOILING HOT when we walked in and stank of cigarettes. It was very basic and the carpet looked like it had seen the signing of the Declaration of Independence. One double bed had several cigarette burns in it and a stain on the head board that only a man can make. I went to use a towel to clean off the stain but then noticed the towel had a blood stain on it. There is no air condition, just a fan in the room that seems to be a fan of Katy Perry as it randomly blew hot and cold and there was nothing that the staff could do about.

We went for a walk to find a shop to buy some antibacterial cleaning stuff and room spray for the cigarette smell. After about walking along the main street, I felt like I was in an episode of 'The Wire' after seeing people sitting on sofa's outside the only convenience store and three men getting arrested outside the store.

YOU NEED A CAR! Rent one (with Satellite Navigation) before you get here as it's in the middle of a rough neighbourhood with nothing but run down hairdressers and auto repair shops. The buses take ages to get ages anywhere and you don't want to be getting a bus at night either.

The restaurant was a nice surprise as I wasn't exactly expecting the best in the world. The staff were lovely and friendly and the food was tasty and plentiful. The bar and club are lots of fun with mainly friendly staff and patrons. The only downside of the club is that the music on the weekends can be heard from any room in the resort until about 3am which isn't great if you're trying to have an early night to do the attractions etc.

The pay-for WiFi has a strong signal all around the complex which was an added bonus as was the surprisingly picturesque lake and mini beach at the back of the resort.

This resort could do with having a MAJOR refurbishment, it is a cheap base of operations for a hotel, but when you add the cost of the car and the slightly run down feel of the resort and the amenities are lacking, it doesn't work out that cheap. If you're up for a sleazy weekend away then this would be perfect, but for a proper vacation I would say spend the extra money for somewhere closer to International Drive (about 20 minutes away by car) and then just get taxis for nights out here.

I won't be staying here again, my two 'stars' are for the clubs and the restaurant. The room was shockingly dirty and as another reviewer stated, you don't feel too hygienic walking on the carpet with bare feet or sleeping on the bed without a good antibacterial spray and UV light.

Definitely not a place for families or kids!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room. Ask for a room at the back which has a nicer view of the lake.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends