Review Highlights

Reviewed 9 February 2015
MarkTwainElmira
New York
via mobile
Best class I have experienced to date

Reviewed 14 January 2015
livsophie

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Orlando
from US$28.99
from US$86.99
from US$138.99
from US$148.99
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2015

I'm a certified yoga teacher and always look for a place to practice yoga while not home. I tried Guruv in Lake Mary because it was the closest studio to me and the price was right. The first class was very energetic, music very loud, could not hear the prompts, but I loved the flow. The next class, (Caitlyn led this one), flow and restore, was excellent. I loved the flow sequences and the energy. I'm planning on going as much as I can.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 14 January 2015

A couple years ago I got back into yoga. Now, when I travel, I try and find a place to continue my practice. If there are several places, I try several. I had the pleasure of having Tymi Howard (the founder) for my last class before flying out. Holy crap! Tymi is very uplifting and very, very good. She sings, she swears, and she gets you to sweat. Let me tell you. This isn't a swanky yoga studio. But if you like yoga and want to feel good when you walk out the door, go.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 30 October 2014

I found this place on line and decided to give it a try. A very small studio, but nicely appointed. My yoga instructor Kayla was wonderful! They have lots of classes. Was able to rent a mat and some water and the first class was FREE!!! The hot class happened to fit into my schedule, but they have many other types and levels of classes. I would go back on my next trip to Orlando!

Date of experience: October 2014