“Great Stay In Orlando, Home Away From Home Indeed”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
EForste
Arnold, Maryland
“Great Stay In Orlando, Home Away From Home Indeed”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We enjoyed our stay very much. Quiet and private, clean and comfortable as promised. Nice to have access to the neighborhood pool and hot tub. Enid the owner checked in on us and even gave us a welcome gift. So much better than a hotel stay, with your own kitchen, laundry, 2x beds and baths.

13 Apr 2018
Hi Eric,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time in our condo.Welcome back anytime!

Regards
Kathi S
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the condo. We came a day early and the owner was able to let us come in which we appreciated. Clean and comfortable.

26 Mar 2018
Thank you Kathi for your comments. As I told you you are welcome to stay with us any time.

Have a great day!
End
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

19 Mar 2018
Thank you Britany for your comments. I am happy to know that you and your family enjoyed the condo and Orlando.

Yours,
Reviewed 30 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Your age range 35-49
1 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time and comment about your stay in our condo. You are welcome any time!

Xueyan Z
“The place was amazing.”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The place was amazing. Not far way from both universal studio and Disney. Definitely gonna pick this place next time

JessyC241
“Best of the best!”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I have only good things to say!

To start I ALWAYS got a quick response from the owner. Even the smallest thing that I asked, I got a quick response.

When me and my family arrived at the condo, we IMMEDIATELY felt welcome. The owner even left a little gift for us. The condo is exactly as described, clean, warm and there is everything available in the house. From tableware to detergent for the laundry, just everything.

I would most DEFINITELY recommend this condo to everyone. We will come back again for sure!

10 Feb 2018
Hi Jessy,

I am so happy to know that you and your family felt welcome and enjoyed your stay in our condo. Guests like yourselves are priceless!

Guide7226...
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Location was great for us, near the airport and lots of restaurants. Perfect for my golfer husband as well as it is located with the Ventura Country Club. Condo was clean and comfortable with all the amenities our family needed.

11 Jan 2018
Thank you for your review! I am glad to know that you and your husband /family enjoyed the condo and all the amenities in Ventura Country Club.

Regards,
Enid Rosado
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing