“Oasis Indeed..”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dennis W...
“Oasis Indeed..”
Reviewed 11 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This has been one of the best mini vacations ever. The house is absolutely comfortable and the children were never bored. The game room is awesome. The house is well located (near local grocery commercial stores,etc) and near Disney parks. The pool is very well maintained and big enough for the hole family to enjoy!!.....will definitely return!!!....Thanks Tanya!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool is awesome
Liked least: dont know ...
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Jun 2016
Thank you very much Dennis. It was a pleasure working with you.
Maite E
Miami, Florida
“Great House, Poor Management.”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Our family of 10 stayed in the house for Halloween weekend, the house was very accomodating and fit all of our needs. The only complaint about the home itself is the distance to Universal Studios. It was a 35 minute drive without traffic. I have several complaints about the management/realty side. When we arrived at the home the barbecue was dirty, no cleaning supplies were provided to clean it either, then they have the audacity to charge me 25 dollars out of my deposit saying that I used the barbecue and did not clean it. When I stated that it was dirty when I got there and that there were no supplies provided to clean it they simply said I need to provide pictures... so be prepared if you plan to book this house. Take pictures of everything when you get there. Also, my sister in law accidently left her make up bag with over 500 dollars worth of cosmetics in the medicine cabinet in the barthroom, when i contacted management to work out a way to have this picked up or returned they said that there was nothing left behind in the house. So in other words, they stole the make up bag and lied when asked to return it. The pool was NOT heated at all and it was not able to be used. And my last complaint and possibly the biggest one is that it is now 11/9/15 and I still have not received my deposit back. I checked out of the house over a week ago.

It is a shame that the house is very accomodating, but management does not make it easy for me to recommed anyone stay here.

Liked best: Size of the House
Liked least: Dealing with House Management
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
10 Nov 2015
Hello Maite,
First I would like to say Thank you for staying with us.
We are a reputable company and have built our business on honesty and hard work. All vacation rentals are located in Kissimmee and Davenport, Universal is in Orlando - Orange county, which does not allow short term rentals. Therefore, we are closer to Disney (just as we advertise) than Universal. Disney is the main attraction in this area.
Because the BBQs are provided for free, guests are required to clean them after use. We always check the BBQ to make it has been cleaned - and it was clean for your arrival. Cleaning brush was inside the BBQ cupboard, so you were provided the tools to clean the grill.
I have received only one short email from you asking about a make up bag. I called out property manager right away and asked if anything was left behind, and then replied to you HONESTLY that we did not find anything. It could have been missed by mistake - we are human. But it is God Honest Truth - we did not find your make up bag.
As to the pool heating - we do state it clearly on the website that pool heating is optional and costs extra. Spa heating is provided for free and works very well.
If you read FlipKey/TripAdvisor policy about the Deposit Refunds, it clearly states - refunds are issued 10 days after departure. They hold your deposit, and they refund it in a timely manner. This information is provided to all the guests before they consent to the policy and confirm the reservation.
Nevertheless, We wish you all the best in your life.

warrenmar...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Will Rent it Again - if I don't need Wi-Fi”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Wonderful house and pool, and close to local stores for any food runs. We went to several of Disney parks and only took 15-25 min to get to any of them.

Only issue was the Wi-Fi: If you need to do some work like I had to, then WI-Fi service is an issue. Although on vacation, I had to do about 30 of work each day and the Wi-Fi service made it difficult to impossible - what should take 30 minutes took 60-90 minutes and resulted in falling behind and playing catch up when we got back home. A few of the others staying there said they had problems with service for their phone.

Ok, other than the Wi-Fi we would stay there again.

Travelling group: Large Group
13 Oct 2015
Hello Warren. I am sorry you had trouble with WiFi. I am not sure why you said that others mentioned of having problems with WiFi, as this is the first time I hear of this. None of previous renters have said anything. There is WiFi in the house, and password posted right above the phone. If an issue was with internet service provided by your mobile service provider, there's nothing we can do about that. But the house has a Router and high speed WiFi.
Nevertheless, thank you for staying with us.
djzigzagd...
Detroit, Michigan
“Overall nice house with great layout for a family vacation.”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

The house was nice & clean. The amenities were well suited for our family's needs. The pool was perfect for us. It was nice to have flat screen tvs in all the rooms with cable tv. The drive to attractions & restaurants is longer than expected. The beds weren't very comfortable. The game room was uncomfortably hot so we didn't spend much time in there at all. We received the deposit money back very quickly with no issues.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: we liked the pool best
Liked least: we didn't like the beds
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Aug 2015
Hello Jason
thank you for renting with us and I am glad you had a good vacation.
I am sorry that you didn't find the beds very comfortable; the game room does get a bit warm during the hot FL summers, for this reason the home owner installed an automatic garage door opener, to make it easier for guests to open the garage door, plus there is a ceiling fan for extra cooling. As to the distance to Disney, I am surprised you thought it was long. Sandy Ridge community is very popular for vacation rentals because of its close proximity to Disney World. It is less than 10 miles away from Disney area.
Nevertheless, thank you for staying with us.
Tanya
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing