“Enjoyed the ride and the View” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Admission
Ranked #42 of 419 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Orlando Eye is the tallest observational wheel on the North American east coast! Enjoy views from 400 feet up that include Orlando attractions, downtown, and on a clear day, the East Coast and Cape Canaveral. Your 30 minute experience begins with a 4-D cinematic adventure, included in your general admission ticket. The Orlando Eye weighs about 3,000,000 pounds, which is equivalent of over 12 fully loaded space shuttles. The Wheel Hub weighs more than a Boeing 737 at over 180,000 pounds. It took over 150 forty-foot trailers to ship all of the wheel components. The capsules feature redundant (two) A/C units; color changing LED lights; Bose audio system for music/narration and iPads for interactive 360° viewing. The Eye is lit by over 63,000 LED lights. Each capsule weighs 6,600 pounds, that’s about the same weight as an Indian Elephant or Baby Blue Whale. The glass covering the capsules was crafted in Turkey, and then each capsule was assembled in Hungary. Features: - 400ft high - 30 Unique Air-Conditioned Capsules - 15 Person Capacity Per Capsule - Event space available - Champagne Flights, Private Capsules available - Attraction buy outs available - Pre-flight 4D Experience (included in Admission) - ADA Compliant
Brooksville, Florida
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the ride and the View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We thought it was a worthwhile adventure. I was a little apprehensive not liking ferris wheel all that much. But, the ride is nice and slow and smooth
It was interesting seeing how far you could see and enjoyed the scenery. It was a cold clear day with good visibilty.
Bought a Florida resident rate online for the Eye and Wax Museum combo and saved a bit. All in all I thought it was a good non-park activity.

Visited January 2017
Anita,

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, and it sounds like you had a good flight. I hope you visit again soon!

• Arabic first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“SKIP IT!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a disappointment! This is not a farris wheel. This is not a sightseeing tour. It is nothing more than a bird's eye view of the roofs of La Quinta, Holiday Inn, Residence Inn, etc over some not very pretty landscaping. Definitely not showcasing Orlando in its best light. And they show you a movie of other attractions in Florida, with nothing whatsoever in common with what you will see on the Eye. Oh, almost forgot, you get to sit on a very hard bench and drink Coke while you are up on the Eye. My advice, admire it from the distance. Don't waste your time going up on the Eye.

Visited December 2016
Ryan C, Manager at The Orlando Eye, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for visiting the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. I'm disappointed to hear about your experience, although I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy complimentary Coca-Cola. On your next visit, I recommend using our interactive tablets in each capsule. They'll help you locate all of the landmarks you can see from atop the Eye, including SeaWorld Orlando to the south, Walt Disney World to the southeast, Universal Orlando to the north, downtown Orlando to the northeast, and Shingle Creek (headwaters of the Florida Everglades) to the southwest - along with many others.

I hope you give us another chance next time you're in town!

Sao Paulo, SP
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“relaxing attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

For a quieter day, orlando eye, museum and the aquarium are very nice for adults and children. Well located.

Visited July 2016
David,

Thank you for visiting the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. I agree that the Eye and other attractions at I-Drive 360 are great choices for all ages. I hope you visit us again soon!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The Orlando eye gives a spectacular new perspective of Florida. Easy to find not too expensive and breathtaking scenery almost too much to take in. In one turn of the eye.

Visited March 2016
Ryan C, Manager at The Orlando Eye, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I agree that the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye offers spectacular views of the Central Florida area! It's great to hear you also found it to be a good value as well. Please visit again soon!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lovely way to spend a last night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A friend and I got tickets for all of the attractions at the idrive and decided to go on our last night. First we went into the aquarium which I didn't have high hopes for but was excellent and very unique and had a great deal more in than I was expecting with rays and different touch screen things to play with. We timed out ride on the eye with the fireworks at Disney which was beautiful to see from that height aswell as the city. There were also different Florida guides you could play if you wanted to however we chose not to. The photographer had us in funny poses before the ride which came out great at the end of the night. By the time we were down we had missed the chance to look through the Madame Tussaud which we were really disappointed about but was our own fault. The park had a lovely atmosphere at the end of the night with many sitting outside having a quiet drink and several quaint shops selling different things. The Orlando eye was beautifully lit up and I would definitely go back when I next visit Florida.

Visited June 2016
Ryan C, Manager at The Orlando Eye, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for reviewing your flight on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to the attractions at I-Drive 360, and that you were able to catch local fireworks shows while atop the Eye. Thank you for the recommendation, and we look forward to your return visit!