“Will probably try it another time ”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #73 of 4,282 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Maggianos on recommendation from family members. My boyfriend and I hadn’t reserved a table, we waited about 15 mins for a table which wasn’t bad, we were seated at the first table that can be seen when you walk in the door which probably wasn’t the most comfortable but we were offered it and starving. I think the secret to enjoying this more is either being happy to wait a little longer for a table or booking in advance. We both ordered pasta dishes which were very nice but we weren’t fit for the portion sizes. Our servers were very friendly and attention he and we couldn’t fault the staff in any way. Will definitely go here again to give it another chance next time we’re in Orlando.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,776)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great family meal hear last night great service looked after very well food 10/10 I would recommend this restaurant to everyone

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

You can never go wrong with Maggianos. The food is very good and the portions are large. You will always have leftovers. The wait staff is always on point. This is the second location I've visited, I already made reservations for the Maggianos in Boca Raton next month. I can't wait.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I hosted a customer dinner with 25 guests last week during CiscoLive in Orlando. From the start working with both Christina and Melinda during the planning and Kevin and Angel as our two banquet captains I could not have asked for a better, more relaxed and easy event. Everyone was very accomodating to any questions and or changes that were needed throughout the preparation and the party. I would highly recommend Maggiano's to anyone that might be hosting a party in the future in Orlando.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A $10 off coupon made a good $40 meal GREAT. We had the angel hair pasta with marinara sauce and the chicken and spinach manicotti with salads and split a dessert. Service was good as we were in early dinner time. We have eaten at several Chicago locations and this Orlando location before and have always have had great meals with good service. The noise levers are controlled so it is easy to talk.