“Great homemade Italian food”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #73 of 4,215 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Started with a chopped salad with prosciutto, blue cheese, avocado with the house dressing. It was fresh and very good. Had the spaghetti with a Huge homemade meatball. It was awesome. Tried the homemade cheesecake for dessert. It was over the top good. Great food service wonderful. Also a parking garage next door and the restaurant will validate your parking for you.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,761)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited maggianos for dinner and because I was alone I took a seat at the bar. The female bar tender was polite and very attentive. The food was delivered reasonably fast although the place was packed. I have been in Maggianos before and this one was just like the other ones, good but not special or outstanding, busy, a lot of staff running around and according to European standards way too large portions. The food was good, I loved the brushetta.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

American Italian restaurant which is good food taste really good and place so great and comfy for Sunday family time it’s good if you into Italian food. I highly recommended it as it’s so delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just ate here with my husband and daughter for my birthday. My husband made reservations. The restaurant is very elegant. Our waitress Miranda was super sweet and definitely on top of things. Definitely my kind of restaurant. Where you dont have to ask for anything. The food was amazing. The portions are huge . The restaurant is a little pricey but definitely well worth it. The service , atmosphere, and food are phenomenal. I really enjoyed my birthday. It's a very Romantic restaurant as well. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were greeted right away by Georgie. Who took us to our table and was friendly and enthusiastic and just an amazing host. He had such a happiness about him that I felt happy immediately. Our server Eric was efficient and courteous and helpful. My husband and I just ordered appetizers and a couple of drinks and the food was delicious our drinks were delicious! We were so pleased and felt so taken care of and valued! We spoke with the manager Matt and told him about his employees and how wonderful they were. The next time we’re in Orlando we will definitely be coming back to this Maggiano’s. We have a Maggiano’s near where we live but we’ve never felt this important and taken care of.