“Great service and great food.”
Review of Il Mulino

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had 2 wonderful waiters Svet and Tony.
Great food and great service. I will say that the place was freezing and make sure to bring a sweater. We actually had to leave and go buy a sweatshirt for $45 at the Disney store.
I will go back anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank eric s

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

First time here. Pricey but food and service were both excellent. Ask for Giuseppe. He was one of the best servers I've ever come across.

1  Thank stevep812
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I had come once with some of my family, and decided that when I was in Orlando again, I should give it another try, so I did. I was very, very disappointed. The service was not great, by any means, but it wasn't terrible. I tried the chicken parmesan, and was very disappointed. There was hardly any sauce, and it was all nasty cheese. The minimal amount of sauce that was on it was very tart, and bad. There truly wasn't one part of the meal that I liked. I don't recommend you give it a try, it gives il Mulino a bad name.

1  Thank MattInMiami
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We wish we had more room to order everything our server suggested! Definitely need to go back for the veal and procutto entree! Limoncello was a great finish to our meal.

1  Thank heidikpchef
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Wonderful design, to begin with. You enter in a luminous and warm bar and walk towards an Italian Veranda facing the kitchen -the glass is not transparent and created a halo around all that happens among hovens and chefs. Very kind and attentive service, very good food -expecially considering the surprising quality of ingredients.
This restaurant is carefully executing Italian specialities and has clearly focused on obtaining the right supply channels as first priority.
The whole experience has been so good and enlighting that makes be believe this is one of the best Italian restaurants outside Italy. They didn't want to overdo, they didn't want to modify or contaminate this cuisine with anything else. They just do it their way, well and with care.
Note: you can chose both chairs and emi-circle sofas -what makes this restaurant ideal of groups, families as wel as for romance or business.
Chefs, waiters and architect are to be praised, truly.

2  Thank Hedin