“Terrible”

Totowa, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Maybe it's because I was brought up on Italian food...I'm very picky...but I've had Manicotti hundreds of times...even with spinich mixed in with the Ricotta, the filling is generally light and moist...here I had two globs of Green paste wrapped with pasta and a smidgen of sauce(not nearly enough) I would generously rate the dish as Terrible! I was very Dissapointed in this place.

1 Thank David D

Jupiter, Florida
“Relaxing and good music”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A relaxing place to have a cocktail after a busy day at Disney. The music was relaxing and the cocktail helped.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jmpeters
San Antonio
“Very Good Experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Il Mulino is one of our favorite Italian restaurants. We've visited the restaurants in Vegas, Atlantic City, Miami (Aqualina), and most recently Orlando. The service and the meal were excellent. Everything lived up to our expectations with one exception. All of the Il Mulino restaurants we've visited serve complimentary house flavored grappa after the meal, but at the Orlando location they served limoncello. Unfortunately, the limoncello had an unpleasant taste. Minor issue, but overall we would go back.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SATravelers
Jackson, Mississippi
“Missed the mark”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I really wanted this to be good. It was one of the places I booked in advance. Should have been given a clue that it was no problem getting a reservation. Eaten at the New York downtown restaurant many times and is always great. Waiters were not knowledgeable of menu and seemed like they would be somewhere else. (I had that in common with them). The calamari was good but from there completely downhill. We had six different entrees and all were less than middle of road italian. Man how did this place get it so wrong? Should have been given a clue by the fact the place was almost empty. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere. I will be surprised if this stays around. I hope this doesn't rub off on flagship restaurant.

1 Thank twp1
Hernando, Florida
“NO DISNEY CHARACTERS IN SIGHT”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Relaxed dining for adults and children. The Swan Hotel where this is located is operated by Westin therefore the restaurant has a more general feel, not so Disney. The food is quite good, but not particularly special. However, an opening with a lovely "amuse bouche" and a closing of homemade Limoncello make dinner a little bit special. The quotes about the "meat locker' temps and server Giuseppe are both true.

2 Thank Barbara M