Open today: 06:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Always the best

I have used ACLT several times. Always a great experience. Clean vehicles on time even when our... read more

Reviewed today
stevenkK9012UZ
Wonderful transportation to our cruise

Highly recommend! 9 of us used the shuttle to get from the Orlando airport to the cruise terminal... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
julesjaw251
Buffalo, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from US$60.99
from US$11.99
from US$179.99
from US$14.99
More Info
All reviews port canaveral orlando airport baggage claim always on time booster seat disney cruise highly recommend this company reliable service driver juan excellent transportation town car friendly driver great driver orlando area family vacation disney world universal studios
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have used Access Line Transportation five times now and every time, we have had amazing service. The drivers are prompt, friendly, and professional. I also appreciated the fact that the 3 times I called into the office, even 'after hours,' I always had a live person to talk to, who was helpful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was not a smooth process working with this company. If you want to spend your cruise time worrying about whether your driver is going to pick you up, that is what you can expect from Access Line. They outsource drivers so they don't even know who is going to show up. Our driver never showed up at the airport. Random people were calling and texting my phone claiming to be drivers. I spent an hour on the phone with random people promising me someone was coming. Standing at the airport with young children worrying about how you are getting to the cruise you paid thousands of dollars for 3 hours before it sails IS NOT FUN. It was unnecessary frustration and stress before my cruise. The manager/owner gives excuse after excuse. He even acted as if he was doing me a favor sending drivers out to Port Canaveral. On the website they claim they are happy to offer this service. Be warned! Do your research and read reviews. Go with another company. The booking may go well but trust, if anything goes wrong you will hear nothing but excuses and empty promises. Save yourself the headache and seek other transport options. I definitely will in the future.

3  Thank Trail66802841041
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great company. They were on time, texted me 10 minutes before pickup to confirm they were there and were pleasant throughout. Our drivers were awesome and very patient. Definitely recommend this company for all transit needs in Orlando.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our driver arrived early for both transfers. He was very friendly and helpful. On our way to universal, he gave us helpful hints for our universal visit. Would highly recommend him for any other trips/transfers. The van was clean and very comfortable. I highly recommend this company!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Punctual and reliable service. I would definitely recommend. Driver was courteous and very helpful. Thank you