“Date night... great food!!”

The Oceanaire Seafood Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Oceanaire Seafood Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #366 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Universal Blvd.
Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
Description: As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.
Orlando, Florida
“Date night... great food!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The atmosphere is divine! The food is incredible! Honestly, it is a little pricey, but still amazing

6 Thank EJewelS73

Cleveland, Ohio
“You can't go wrong here”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I come to Orlando every year for class...and every year I eat here...It is that good. The atmoshpere is wonderful, the wine list is great, the bartender is great, the wait staff is VERY prompt and attentive and the food is OUTSTANDING. The crab cakes are some of the best that I have had. Keep in mind, this is not cheap food...with a couple of drinks, an appetizer, a salad and a meal it was $175...but if you really enjoy GOOD food, then it is worth it. The manager even went so far as to when I wanted a vegetable with my meal...because I was alone and the serving of veggies is larger to share-he went ahead and just gave me some with my meal...That is GREAT service. Will I eat here again...absolutely. You will not regret it.

• Visited June 2014
Richmond Hill, Canada
“Best Crabcakes Ever”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have to admit, my entire meal was fantastic but the crabcakes, freshly made were amazing! No crab from the can here! Chunks of tasty crab. I also had the bib lettuce salad.... excellent. We were referred to this restaurant and it is a must go to venue!

• Visited June 2014
Calgary
“a great meal”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was there for a large business dinner this week. The appetizers, main dinner and deserts were all outstanding. Also the service was very good with very friendly and helpful staff.

Lake Worth, Florida
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Service was amazing at this restaurant. We were there for our anniversary and had a very nice meal. The food was very good. The only problem we had was my husband ordered the pork chop medium and it was well done. We usually don't complain but we were spending a lot of money and decided to let them know. They were extremely accommodating and apologetic. Not only did they take his meal back and cook a whole new meal for him, but they took mine as well and cooked a whole new dinner for me (I had pecan crusted mahi). They also bought us each a drink on the house. This is the best I have ever been treated at a restaurant and they did the right thing to make us happy. (Again we really did not complain at all, just told them that it was overcooked) I would definitely go back here again!