“Very Nice Resort”

Avanti International Resort
Ranked #85 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were visiting Orlando recently and were going to be going to both Universal and Disney. this resort is close to Universal but not too far from any of the Disney properties also. This was a very nice resort and had a wonderful pool. Does not have free breakfast but has a small restaurant/c-store that served a very nice hot breakfast. Reasonably priced too. It gets very crowded in the morning and their is quite a line, but just be flexible and you will be able to get food when others are not lined up. Really enjoyed the resort style pool and hot tub. Rooms were very nice, clean and spacious. We will definitely return. We got an intro rate which was very good but it was a nice enough resort that I would be willing to pay more in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you, Mark! We are so glad that you found our location to be ideal and that you were also able to enjoy the fresh, cooked-to-order cuisine offered at our Cafe. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Avanti. We will have plenty of other specials and packages available in the future, so make sure that you keep watching our website and our social media pages! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,449)

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Can't argue with the price, but Avanti Resort is not a resort. It's a motel. I've never seen a resort with the doors on the outside. In fact, I'm not sure which amenities would make it a resort. Nice pool and hot tub, small fitness room and little cafe, but that's it. The rooms were clean and updated, though not sparkling. The lobby was nice, but so what? And it's hard to complain at $60ish/night (plus "resort fees.") But this is a 2.5 star motel, and one that was greatly oversold on its website. Three stars is generous. I've seen it rated at 3.5 and 4 stars, which is insane. Great location, easy parking and inexpensive prices, but don't be fooled by the photos. This is a basic motel with nicer laminate floors. You get what you pay for.

Room Tip: If you can, attempt to get a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AndyMKE
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Andy, we appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Thank you for mentioning that you did find the resort to be clean and also that you enjoyed the updated decor. We are sorry that you didn't feel as if our property is deserving of the ratings that other travelers have given it. Guests enjoy utilizing our oversized, zero-entry pool with water playscape, sandy beach volleyball area, shuffleboard court, arcade room, fitness center, poolside bar, cafe, and barista. These amenities create a lovely experience for our guests, and we are sorry that you were unable to experience them all. We are glad that you did have a nice time at Avanti, and hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

This resort was exactly what I needed. I stayed here for business and Danny and Denise at the front desk made sure I had the perfect room on the top floor of building one and then helped me to take the I ride trolley. Manny at the restaurant made sure I got all of the exact food items at the little eatery that I needed before heading to my conference. I would tell anyone to stay here if headed to orlando convention center

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adam W

Well said, Adam! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you had a great time staying at Avanti while attending a convention. Our cafe serves delicious, cooked-to-order food so I am glad you were able to experience that. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I'll be staying here from the 23rd to the 30th of November!! =) I'm so excited for my trip, ill be going with my boyfriend and this will be my first time seeing him in 8 months(=\he's been gone on deployment) most of the reviews I read were great!! except for the noise by the highway <<if u happen to read this please don't place us in a room by the highway ....but yay I cant wait!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Candace, we are looking forward to serving you and your boyfriend during your trip to Orlando. We have sent you a private message to further discuss your preferences in regards to the location of your room. We appreciate you choosing Avanti. See you in a few weeks!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I have stayed here twice now, one for an anniversary weekend and once for a girls weekend and both times were excellent! Mark was so helpful greeting us with a smile and sharing with us the best "must see" places on I drive. That made our weekend!!!

Room Tip: It is worth the extra few dollars to get the king suit if you can afford it and a pool view is a MUS...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Amanda, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so glad to know that you found Avanti to be the perfect place for an anniversary weekend and also a girls weekend. Our location on International Drive is within walking distance of so many restaurants and night life options, making it perfect for these types of occasions. We hope to welcome you back soon for a third visit!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We did buy this hotel for $ 50 + tax from the internet som is excellent deal.What i did like most
about this hotel was great pool and very good location.The pool area is huge with bar and
Starbuck coffie, and also have hot tub and sand volleyball course.The room are good and
service great.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristjanbl
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Kristjan, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you felt your experience was a great value. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed the poolside bar and Starbucks coffee served both in our cafe and at our lobby barista. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was delighted with the Avanti! The pool area is HUGE, and my son just wanted to stay there and swim, play beach volleyball on real sand, and play in the arcade all day! I was able to swim with him and actually enjoy it, because the pool was so warm and comfortable!

Most of all, the Avanti has the friendliest staff. They love their managers and the owner, they get great health benefits, and they feel valued. How do I know? I asked my barista, who knew my order by heart on the third day.

I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Zcakes
Hayley C, Guest Relations Manager at Avanti International Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

We really enjoyed having both you and your son as our guests! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to know how much you and your son enjoyed our pool and recreation area. There is a lot to do here at Avanti for those days off from the theme parks. It also means a lot to us that you mentioned how friendly our staff is, as providing genuine and friendly customer service is one of our top priorities. We hope to welcome you back soon!